Chapter 7

"When is the music gonna start?" Error asked Drawing while waiting for Ink's entrance. "Uhhh hehehe soon.." She answered him. "Why didn't we practice the damm wedding," Error said face palming himself. "The sooner the better," she told him. Right when she said that music be-gained playing but not the here comes the bride music....

"Drawing what did you do??" Mr. Comyet whispered yelled to her. "Nothing..." She said nervously. "Then why the hell is there Star Words music playing?!?" He whisper-yelled to Drawing. "hehehe LOOK HERE COMES INK!" she said pointing at Ink. 

Ink was walking towards Error, (sorry i've never been to a weeding I have no idea how they work) with a confused expression on his face. 'This is why I told dad not to leave Drawing in charge of my own damm wedding.' he thought to himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now Error do you accept Ink has your future husband?" the priest asked facing Error. He hesitated for a few moments before answering, "I..I do.." The priest faced Ink and asked, "And you Ink do you accept Error as your future husband?"  Ink looked down, blinked and confidently looked to Errors eyes and said... "I do." 

During the party~

"So that went well?" Blue asked Ink while eating goodies. Ink leaned onto the table they were sitting on, "yeah I guess so," Blue looked at Ink worried, and then saw Dream head towards them. "Oh hey Dream, your right in time we could use a ray of sunshine!" he forcefully smiled. "Very funny Blue, but i'm not really in the mood for jokes." he said while sitting down. 

"This is what happens when your the only mentally stabled friend in your friend group" he mumbled. Ink looked up, "Did you say something?" Blue choked on his water and then spitting. "NOPE!" he yelled, he turned to Ink and told him "You should be spending time with your husband, after all you will be living together." 

"yeah your right," he got up and headed towards Error. Dream drank water while he saw Ink leave, Blue leaned close to him, "this is what happens when you don't make a move soon," he whispered in his ear. Dream quickly spat his water and blushed. "W-what?" Blue took a deep breathe and sighed deeply.

 "Look, i'm tired of helping you every time Ink shows to interest in you. I'm tired of confronting you every single time this happens. I told you to make a move and you didn't. You can't keep doing this. Now heading with Drawing..it's better than being around glumly you..." he mumbled the last part. He got up and headed to Drawing leaving Dream alone. 

'Hes right...' Dream thought as he saw Blue leave. 

"Hey Drawing what cha doing?" Blue asked once he found her. She looked at him dead in the eyes "What do you think i'm doing?" she said with a stuffed mouth. "Sooo, stuffing up your mouth with goodies..relatable," he said calmly and amused. She wiped her face, "Anyways, what brings you here?" she asked. 

Blue looked away from Drawing for a few moments, "Oh you know, avoiding the depressed boy who fails at love," Drawing looked at Blue for a second, "Oh, you mean Dream? HA! That's karma on not making a move," Blue looked at her surprised "Oh so you knew?" She chuckled while grabbing a cupcake, "It was obvious if you payed attention, the way his gaze would always follow him, his expression while looking at him-"

"Oh! Don't forget how he talked to Ink compared to everyone else!" 

"YES!" They both laughed, "I kinda feel bad for laughing about it but...he kinda deserves it. Always coming to me complain how Ink always friend zoned him...he had it coming," Blue said after they both calmed down. Drawing looked at him with a dead shocked face, but she wasn't looking at Blue...

Blue turned around and saw Dream standing there from a distance, shocked, disappointed...and hurt. He looked down and walked away. Leaving Drawing and Blue with a pile of guilt....

In another place with less drama, Ink and Error were throwing apple cider at each other. How did it come to this? 

About an hour earlier when Ink left Dream and Blue, he had found Error looking at a cup, that everyone could assume was beer (which it was). 

"A-Are you sure about this?" Error asked Mr. Comyet, who was the one that handed him the drink. "Of course! In the light realm it's legal when your 18!!!" He said a bit drunk. "He has a point," Ink said who came out of nowhere.  "AH! You startled me..." Error said grabbing his chest. Ink grabbed Errors cup and told him, "Light people usually are positive so drinking at 18 isn't really a problem since we will only drink at party's. So our bodies can naturally handle it, your realm on the other hand..are negative and drink to ease the feelings away so that's why it's 21," He poured the beer to the ground annoyed. 

"Yeah, you have a point...so your saying just cause i'm here doesn't mean I should be drinking?" Error asked in a little flirty way. Ink walked away, 'Rude' Error thought. He leaved against the table looking at the ground, but then Ink had came back. 

"Where did you go?" He asked bothered. Ink handed him a cup of apple cider. "Relax grumpy cat, I just went to get something to drink," Error looked at him with a 'bruh' face. "And to do that, you just had to leave rudely?" He asked confused. "Yes," 

.    .    . 

Error threw his drink to Ink. 

.    .   . 

And just like that the chase began. 

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Ink yelled across the field. Error screeching silently not trying to make a bigger scene than the one they were causing right now. "Are those the bride? Gezzz talk about immaturity?? So they're suppose to bring peace? What a joke," people began to whisper. Error slowly slowed down after hearing a few of those comments, was this really how people felt..about the whole marriage? 'I guess I was to focused on other stuff to think about civilians opinions...' 

SLASH* 

"Gezz could you not be soo grumpy??" Ink joked. For some reason when Error looked at Ink he felt like Ink was hiding something..more like a feeling. Did he also hear those comments?? But if he did why is he still acting like that?? But he brushed it off and laughed as Ink began to complain about Error starting this. 

While Ink nagged Error he softly smiled as he saw him smile and laugh. 

They both began walking around for a while, "Holy stars, guess our wedding suits are ruined.." Error said chuckling a bit. "Hey look on the bright side, we don't smell like beer," Ink told him trying not to laugh. As they were walking both King Creation and King Destruction approached them. 'Welp were screwed' they both thought as they saw their fathers head to them. 

"Why are you two...wet? And with stains of...apple cider?" Mr. Crayon asked. "Well you see funny story-" 

"You couldn't be mature for one day?" Ink's dad asked him cutting him off. "Well I-" Ink's dad walked closer to Ink and whispered to him, "sooo proud," While a tear fell of his face (not the sad version like a meme) Ink then burst into laughter has his father just stood there proudly. "You're too young to be boring like the both of us, so enjoy it even if that means..." 

"Wrecking your own wedding," Mr. Crayon finished. "Exactly. " Error's dad just stared at Comyet un amused, confused, and questioning life choices. "Welp, you two should probably go and change, try to find Drawing she should help with that," Crayon suggested as he took off with a drunk Comyet. 

Ink and Error both looked at each other and decided to do what they were told after all it is unconformable walking around sticky.