Chapter 4

"I..." Error didn't know what to say. He could pick Ink, his crush, or he could pick his sister...

He was troubled. 

'This should be easy. It shouldn't be hard, but then why do I feel like i'll make the wrong choice' He thought. He sighed before saying, "I...Don't know. You choose." He looked down after saying this. Ink looked at him, he was surprised that's for sure. 

Drawing looked at Error for a few seconds and then smirked. "Oh~ I see here." She said. Error quickly looked up, and stared at her. "w-what?" Drawing walked towards him, and then she whispered to him "You like Ink, don't you?" She backed away, while Error was shocked and scared at the same time. "You don't wanna make the wrong choice, so you want us to choose. Wow-what gentlemen" She shrugged. 

Ink just looked at this scene. He looked down slowly, he wasn't really staring at the floor more like he was lost in thought. 'Really? He rather end up with someone he may not like just to make sure we're okay?' He looked up, and opened his mouth to talk, "I'll do it." 

"W-What?" Error looked at Ink, he looked confident with his answer, he was surprised. He never did expect Ink to say he'll marry him. "Well you don't have to, maybe we can ask our parents if there's another-" He was cut off by Ink, "No, it's ok. I'll do it. You're my best friend, it won't be soo bad...besides it's the only was" Ink shrugged after saying that. He looked away, Error just stared at him. He sighed, "Fine....if...if you say so..."  

Drawing turned around to face Ink, she was trying to make Error break and admit he liked Ink but this...was even better. She smiled and walked towards Ink, while Error lit up in a yellow blush. "Good choice Inky, I figured you would want to marry him~" He looked at her, confused af, "What makes you fucking say that?!" He sounded defensive for some reason. Drawing backed away, just a little that you could barely notice. "Gezzz, chill I was just playing." She looked away from Ink, "What was that about anyway?" Ink exhaled, "I don't know just..." He turned away and walked towards the door. "I..I'll be right back," He said and left the room. 

"Well lemon face it's just you and me" Drawing said as she put her hands on her hips. Error's face got even more yellow "What the FUCK did you just say?" He asked calmly yet integrating. Drawing jumped back, "Gezzz, why are both of you so cranky?!" She huffed. 

"Oh, so that was the decision?" Asked Mr. Crayon. "That was sure faster than expected, heh?" said Mr. Comye elbowing Crayon. "Yeah sure was not expecting it, but hey now they're not single!" They laughed, Ink just looked down. He seemed...emotionless, but then again he got like that often for some reasons, so it was hard to tell why he got like this. "Well if I may, i'll be going," He said pointing to the door, "Of course!" His father said with a smile. 

"Oh, you would expect him to like you if you don't confess?!" Drawing said laying on a table. "I can't just confess, and then BOOm he'll magically like me dumbass!" Error growled, right then in that moment, Ink opened the door. Error lit up and hopped that Ink didn't hear anything at all. "Welcome back to the party bitch" Drawing sarcastically said. "Gosh, does everyone bad mood suddenly affect you?!' Ink asked. "Has a matter of fact, yes. Y'all give me your bad vibes. "