Chapter 11

(What type of Wattpad story would this be If I didn't add a truth or dare chapter) 

"So one round only, got it Drawing?" Ink repeated to make sure Drawing kept her word. "Yeah, yeah, one round only and then sleep. Anyways, whos first?" She asked excitedly. "I'll go," Blue said raising his hand but not head. "Great!" 

"Drawing, truth or dare?" 

"What type of person would I be if I didn't choose dare?" Drawing smiled proudly of herself. Blue got up and looked straight into Drawing eyes, "I dare you to tell everyone your darkest secret," Blue said serious, but then made a warm smile. 

"Ohhhh, so your that type of person huh?" Ink said in a amused tone. "Wait, I'm kind of curious that what your secret is?" Error said facing Drawing. "I- uh- well- you see, my darkest secret is I like to eat mayonnaise...by it self...."

.    .    .

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" Ink and Error said in unison. "Anyways, my turn," Drawing calmed down her blushing due from embarrassment. "Ink, truth or dare?" 

"Dare, I ain't no coward," 

"Well see...I dare you to go downstairs and grab a bucket of mayonnaise, bring here and eat a handful of it." 

"This is getting really serious," Blue commented. "I agree, do they always do stuff like that?" Error asked Blue. "Sadly yes, but it's entertaining so I'm not complaining," Error chuckled a bit and then turned his attention back to Drawing and Ink who were glaring at each other. 

Ink gave up, walked downstairs and shortly after he came back with the mayonnaise. He took of the lid, stuck his hand in there, starred intensely at it, and then stuck it to his mouth. 

"BlEHHHHHH" Ink gagged as soon has he put he put his hand in his mouth. "Wow Ink, I  didn't know you hated how your hand," Drawing said innocently. Ink ran to the bathroom and looked the door. "Soo while he recovers-" 

Ink slammed the door from the bathroom making everyone turn to him. "Error, truth or dare?" 

Ink smiled 'sweetly' causing Error to be frightened by his own fiancée. "I- Uhhh truth." 

"Pussy," Ink said annoyed, Blue imminently put his head up and burst out laughing with Drawing. "Just ask your  question," 

"Why the fuck is your name Error? Did your parent's not like you??" 

"Ok first of all, rude. And second, I'm a disappointment, and third my pixlexia says Error so yeah," Error explained causally. "Ahhh yes, us kids are disappointments to our parents, am I right?" Drawing said laying down. "One person to go~" Blue said putting his hand up the air. He couldn't wait to sleep. 

"Ok, Blue truth or dare?" Error asked from the bean chair he was on. "Truth?" 

"I'm probably gonna be made fun of this, but who the fuck is your crush?" Error asked not looking over at Blue. "damm original," Ink muttered but Error knew. "WhAt? I suck at this!" 

Blue blushed, his crush. Ha. Hilarious, his crush is literally laying right next to him. "Ok, it's..Drawing get the fuck up," Blue demanded. She got up and so did he. Blue stared at Drawing. "Drawing your my crush," Drawing face got soo red when he said that. She literally looked like a fucking tomato, no scratch that she was a tomato now.

"This wasn't how I wanted to confess, but fuck it," Blue said looking at Drawing with a smile. "if you're gonna kiss, get the fuck out of the room so you can make out," Ink said invested in their love story. "Yes, you know what, Blue kiss me!" Drawing said with a smile. 

They ended up falling asleep at 8:00 a.m. When they woke up, it was 3:00 p.m. They would probably slept the whole day, if it wasn't for the Crayon and Comyet fathers yelling at them to wake the fuck up. 

"Sooooo, are you and Blue a thing now?" Ink asked while he and Drawing got dressed. Drawing blushed. "Wow, so quick to ask," She commented annoyed. "Answer the question bitch," 

"Yes, we are. Guess I beated you at getting in a relationship first~" 

"Sweetie, I'm married," Ink said sticking his tongue out to her. "Ohh so you admit you love Error," Ink's face got a tiny bit red.. well rainbow. "He, yeah totally," He said brushing his hair an avoiding eye contact with his dear lovely sister. 

'Love...do I really love Error?' Ink thought to himself. 'Did I really manage to feel love before my 18th birthday?' Did he? Or was he just confused. Ink never really understood his feelings, he had all of them except love. But he never really understood his other feelings. What could possibly be different with the most complicated feeling. Love. 

Nothing really. So he decided to just ask his sister for advice later. Right now though, he'll just try to get through the day without getting his 'complicated' feelings in the way. 

"Why hello my wonderful father what will we be eating today?" Drawing asked her father when she and Ink came downstairs to the dinner. "Nice try, I know you ate all kind of sweets yesterday so you'll all be having eggs. No pancakes," Mr. Comyet told his kids getting up from the table and leaving the room. Drawing huffed. Ink yawned. 

"By the way, do you know where everyone else is?" Ink asked. "Oh yeah, Error and Blue are getting ready for breakfast, and we beat them  first. SO now Blue owes me 5 bucks!" Drawing smiled proudly of herself as she sat down. Ink took a seat next to her. 

"So you guys are the competitive couple," Ink observed. Drawings face went a bit red "Oh shut up, yo and Error are the 'opposites attract' couple." She teased back. "Yeah,yeah" Ink said annoyed. After about 5 minutes Blue and Error came downstairs. "Drawing I do not owe you anything!" Blue yelled running to her. "Error took like an hour just to get ready!!" He screamed annoyed pointing at him. Error shrugged. "You still owe me 5 bucks 'darling'," She laughed. 

"Drawing I know I just got married and all but...can we just eat now? Or are you and Blue not done acting like a married couple?"