[ three ]

Sungchan was sitting in the empty classroom doodling in the corner of his book. He was about ten minutes early to class since Shotaro wasn't at school yet and he found it embarrassing walking around the school all alone while everyone was in their little or large groups of friends. As he was about to complete the drawing of a heart his pencil led snapped and he cursed throwing the pencil onto the ground out of anger. He hadn't brung a pencil sharpener today and that was the only pencil he had.

The brown haired boy heard the door open and he looked up to see Shotaro entering the classroom with a grin on his face. He walked over and took a seat in front of Sungchan and put his bag under his desk, turning around and making eye contact with his best friend. "I knew you'd be here."

"Of course you knew," Sungchans hums, closing his messy history book. "I come here every morning since your stupid ass is always late to school."

Shotaro laughs, "I was tired from dance this morning. I practically couldn't move my legs."

"Then just don't dance," Sungchan scoffed. "It's that easy."

"I came to Korea to dance you dumbo," Shotaro says while taking his own school book out of his bag. "I can't just quit because my legs hurt."

"Why did you come to Korea for dance?" Sungchan asks making Shotaro look at him strangely. "I-I mean i'm really happy that you came because your my best friend and all but why did you have to move countries to do dancing?"

"There's a lot more opportunities for me here in South Korea. That and I wanted to be with my cousin, he's practically a brother to me. I could even classify him as my dad but that would be weird."

Sungchan laughed and nodded. He was about to say something else but the door slammed open startling the both of them and they looked up at the same time to see Donghyuck running over to them with an angry facial expression. The sun-kissed boy dropped his bag on the ground and sat in the seat next to Shotaro. "Guys i'm so fucking pissed right now you would not believe it!"

"What is it this time," Sungchan asks with a sigh. They were used to Donghyuck yapping to them like this at least three times a week.

"Okay so basically there I was, in the cafeteria," he said it in an overly dramatic voice making the two younger boys cringe but he didn't mind it and carried on. "I was drinking my delicious strawberry milk that I got from the shop on my way to school and I had just opened it and barely taken any sips of that delicious strawberry milk. And then this stupid bitch runs up from behind me and slams into my back and my strawberry milk went all over Jaemin! not that Jaemin didn't deserve it but that bitch wasted my strawberry milk and it was five whole dollars!"

"Where is she now?" Shotaro asks, clearly enthused in the story.

"I don't know," Donghyuck says. "The second I turned to look at her she looked terrified and ran away but i'll definitely catch her, I won't let her get away with that! Jaemin is already searching for her since she ruined his new shirt."

Sungchan scoffs. "Hey it was probably an accident she didn't-"

Sungchan stopped what he was saying when Donghyucks deadly glare landed on him and he immediately slithered back into his seat. "On second thoughts it is definitely her fault and you should probably go help Jaemin-hyung look for her too since this isn't even your class."

Donghyuck smirked and winked, standing up and putting his bag on his back. "I knew I could count on you. Anyway, toodles gays!"

"I'm not gay!" Sungchan yells as Donghyuck was close to exiting the classroom.

"Not gay my ass!" Donghyuck yells back and shuts the classroom door quickly so Sungchan didn't have the chance to reply.

Sungchan groaned and leaned back against his seat. "He's annoying."

Shotaro laughs. "He's right though, you certainly don't act like a het. I haven't seen you fawning over any girls before but I have seen you staring at a boy."

"Just because I stared at a boy doesn't mean I like them!" Sungchan was quick to defend himself with a frown. "I have absolutely nothing wrong with being gay but I swear to jisoo i'm the straightest boy on this planet.

Shotaro rolls his eyes but nods anyway.

"Yeah, alright."