[ four ]

"Hey Shotaro!" Sungchan yells and runs down the long busy halls to catch up to his best friend, placing his hand on his shoulder. The said boy turns and shows his iconic eye smile when he sees the tall brown haired boy.

"Hi Sungchanie."

"Are you coming to Jenos party tonight?" Sungchan asks, hoping he's going to say yes.

"I don't actually know," Shotaro says causing Sungchan to frown. "I've got homework to do tonight-"

"Forget about the homework," Sungchan says. "It isn't a big deal if you don't do it once. I never hand in my homework and it doesn't really matter."

"Fine," Shotaro sighs. "As long as you can pick me up. I don't want Yuta driving me there because he will end up walking in the party with me and staying the entire night."

Sungchan chuckles. "Don't worry i'll pick you up bro. Anyway i'm going to the shop now so i'll see you after school."

"Shop? it's the middle of the school day, you have class-"

"SEE YA!"

Shotaro groans as he sees Sungchans tall figure jogging down the halls and out the large school doors. He won't be surprised if the boy ends up working at mcdonalds until he's an old man who needs to stay in a retirement home.

Shotaro on the other hand, being the good smart boy he is, walked right to his next class which happened to be history. He would usually sit next to Sungchan in history but since Sungchan just ditched he'd have to sit next to one of his other friends. He walked right to the back of the classroom where the tan male was seated and he plopped down in the chair next to him surprising the boy. "Wheres Sungchan?"

"He ditched," Shotaro frowns. "What about you? where's Mark?"

"Sick," Donghyuck sighs, grabbing his textbook from his bag and placing it on his desk. "He's always sick. I bet he's not actually sick and he's running some crazy meth lab in his basement for extra cash."

Shotaro snorted at that but nodded, "that's probably where Sungchan ran off to. He said he was going to a shop and it's probably Mark hyungs meth lab."

"Definitely," Donghyuck nods and pulls out strawberry milk from his bag, grinning.

"What's with you and strawberry milk?" Shotaro asks while writing todays date on the top of his page.

"It tastes sooo good," Donghyuck says while smiling brightly but his smile faded in no time. "I used to have chocolate milk all the time but Jaeminie always steals it and he hates strawberry milk so I started drinking this instead and fell in love with it."

"Wow what a cute story," Shotaro says, "do you have any left?"

"Yes but not for you."

"I didn't want any anyway!" Shotaro hisses and grabs his water bottle out of his bag, taking a big sip and putting it back in, his glare not leaving Donghyucks face as he watched the boy happily put his straw into his strawberry milk and begin drinking it. Maybe he should start bringing strawberry milk to school.

"Oh my god guys!" a pink haired boy comes racing into the classroom and sits in front of Donghyuck and Shotaro, slamming his hands on the table causing Donghyuck to choke on his strawberry milk and have Shotaro smirk in content, not offering to help the poor boy.

Jaemin sighs and slaps Donghyucks back a few times and Donghyuck looks up at him in anger. "Bitch what the fuck? that hurt."

"I don't care. Anyway oh my gosh!" Donghyuck rolled his eyes at Jaemins response but decided to listen anyway. "Are you guys coming to Jenos party tonight?"

"Probably not. I'm going to Marks house and he can't go because he is apparently sick," Donghyuck says, chucking his finished strawberry milk into the rubbish bin near them.

"What a lamo. Anyway Shotaro are you coming?"

Shotaro shrugs. "Sungchan asked me earlier and I have tons of homework to do-"

"Homework? what a lame excuse," Jaemin scoffs. "You have plenty more time to do homework and even if you don't finish it you won't be the only one who hasn't handed it in. Crazy shit always goes down at Jenos parties and you do not want to miss it by just doing your homework."

"Fine," Shotaro sighs. "I'll go catch a ride with Sungchan but don't expect me to stay over an hour."

"Honey you'll definitely be staying over an hour," Jaemin smiles. "Your about to get white girl wast-"

"GOOD EVENING CLASS!"

Jaemin groans and shuffled around in his seat, placing his head on his desk and sticking his earphones in to zone out from what the teacher had to say. Shotaro mentally rolled his eyes at this. It looks like Jaemin will be working at mcdonalds alongside Sungchan and maybe even Mark if his basement meth lab doesn't work out for him. He then glanced to the boy next to him as he heard a small curse and he slammed a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing when he saw light pink liquid all over Donghyucks textbook. The sunkissed male turned to Shotaro as if asking for help and Shotaro did nothing but stop himself from laughing.

Donghyuck raised his hand and asked the teacher if he could be excused to the bathroom and the teacher luckily agreed. Donghyuck stood and grabbed his textbook and shut it slightly so the milk wouldn't drip out onto the floor. The teacher and the rest of the class looked at him as if he were an alien and the teacher stopped him from exiting the room. "Lee Donghyuck why are you taking your textbook with you to the bathroom?"

"I-Uh," Donghyuck thought for a second. "I want to study my notes while i'm taking a shit. Ha-ha don't want to miss a second of class time!"

The class laughs and the teacher rolls her eyes and signals him to go with her hand and he grins and races out the room with no strawberry milk dripping onto the floor.

Just another normal day for Shotaro and his friends.