[ twenty-two ]

pls today i roleplayed on bloxburg for the first time and my mum in the game started abusing me wtf 😭😭

"So things are okay between you and Sungchan now?" Haruto asks as he was leaned up against the bed frame, his comic book that he issued from the schools library resting on his thighs.

Shotaro nods from where he was seated on his desk, watching cat videos on his computer. "Yeah we're fine now.. Do you think you could try and get along with Sungchan? Like don't try hang out with him or anything but just be nice if you ever run into each other. I talked to Sungchan about it and he won't be rude so I'm hoping you won't be either."

Haruto clicked his tongue but nodded anyway. "Yeah, I guess. I don't really like the guy though."

"That's fine, just be nice."

"Yeah, I will."

Shotaro then went out of full screen from the cat video and checked the time, "You wanna order pizza and watch a movie? Yuta is out tonight with his friends so it'll just be us."

"Sounds good," Haruto grinned and jumped off of the bed. He placed his comic book on the end of the bed and just as he was about to bolt out the door to set up a movie, the door bell rang.

"Haruto could you get that? I need to shut my computer down."

"Yep!"

Haruto made his way down the creaky stairs, his hand tracing over the railing. He glanced down at the front door that was at the bottom of the stairs and he could make out a tall looking shadow from the other side, it better not be who he thinks it is. His hand rested over the doorknob for a couple seconds before twisting it and pushing it open, seeing the one face that he did not want to see.

"Sungchan," Haruto dragged the last couple letters of his name, hiding the sigh that was close to escaping his mouth. He was about to say some snarky comment but then he just remembered his conversation with Shotaro, quickly changing to a warm tone. "Oh, it's so nice to see you here. How are you on this fine night?"

Haruto could see the discomfort lingering on Sungchans features and he smirked, serves him right. "I came to hang out with Shotaro.. I didn't know you'd be here."

"Oh, you didn't know that I was staying with Shotaro? Haha, well now you do! Since I'm here you can lea-"

"Sungchan?"

Haruto groaned as he felt a hand on his shoulder, Shotaro standing right next to him and staring at the brown haired in confusion. "What're you doing here?"

"Ah, I actually came to hang out with you but it seems that-"

"No, it's fine, come inside! Me and Haruto were going to order pizza and watch a movie, you can hang with us!" Shotaro grinned and took his hand off of Harutos shoulder, wrapping it around Sungchans forearm and dragging him inside, an annoyed Haruto following close behind.

"Seriously, I can leave," Sungchan quickly offered, noticing the grim expression on Harutos face and not wanting to start a fight, he didn't need Shotaro to be mad at him again when they just made up. "You must've just wanted to hang out with Haruto, I'm probably getting in the way."

"No, I hang out with Haruto every night so it's fine, you're not getting in the way at all." Shotaro frowned. The three males reached the living room and Shotaro pushed Sungchan onto the couch, the tallest male heaving a sigh. "I want to hang out with both of my best friends so i'll go order the pizzas and you guys can pick a movie, Netflix is already on so you guys can just scroll through and decide, I don't mind whatever movie it is."

When Shotaro left the room there was an awkward silence lingering in the air and Sungchan awkwardly reached over, grabbing the remote off the coffee table. Haruto took a seat next to him but made sure to leave a good amount of space between the two of them. Sungchan then cleared his throat, glancing at Haruto for a second before looking back at the Netflix home screen. "Uhh.. What kind of movies do you like?"

"Romance."

"Oh," Sungchan nodded slowly, he didn't expect someone like Haruto to like Romance movies. "Is there any specific one you would like to watch?"

"The Notebook."

"Oh, good choice. I haven't seen that," Anyone could tell that Sungchan was trying to lighten up the mood between the two of them but Haruto stayed as stiff as a rock and wouldn't show any emotion in his voice whatsoever, he wouldn't even look over at Sungchan for a split second while they were talking.

"I'm back guys, the pizza is on its way! Have you chosen a movie?"

"Yep!" Sungchan just finished typing it in and he clicked on it, letting it hover over the play button. "We decided on the Notebook, take a seat." Sungchan shuffled over and pat the open space between him and Haruto, it would be more comfortable watching the movie if he wasn't sitting next to the male who seemed to hate him with all his heart.

Shotaro happily sat in between them and took the remote from Sungchans hands who let out a small 'hey' but chose to say nothing further, letting Shotaro have control over the TV. Shotaro pressed play on the movie and cracked his neck before letting his head rest on Sungchans shoulder.

"Haruto can you turn off the lights please? I forgot to."

Haruto muttered something inaudible but got up anyway, flicking the lights off and sitting back down. When he was seated he noticed the position that the two other boys were in, feeling a pang of jealousy. Haruto took hold of Shotaros hand that had previously been resting on the couch and he placed it in his own lap, playing with the ring on his finger while watching the movie. Shotaro took note of that and glanced up, raising a brow at Haruto who only stared back in response before going back to watching the movie.

And finally, the doorbell rang.

"Pizza's here!"