[ twenty - eight ]

The two boys were sitting on Sungchans couch with a good amount of space between them both. Ever since they broke off the.. Kiss, they had both been silent. Neither of them had spoke and they were just sat on the couch staring off into the distance. Not one of them knowing what to say. What did the kiss mean? Neither of them knew.

Sungchan cleared his throat. "U-Uhm," he didn't exactly know why he attempted to begin talking, he had nothing to say. Did he enjoy the kiss? Yes. Did he have romantic feelings towards Shotaro? He doesn't know. He swore on his life that he's straight, it isn't the first time he kissed Shotaro. The first time didn't exactly mean much, it just felt like a casual dare and he didn't have much thoughts afterwards, only laughing about it. But now, it was different. This kiss felt like it meant something and he enjoyed it, he didn't want to break it off. Sungchan glanced up from where his brown hair was covering his eye and he took a look at Shotaro, red flushing both of their cheeks as they had both made eye-contact. Sungchan had no idea Shotaro was looking at him.

"This is.. Awkward," Shotaro said, his voice hushed. He badly wanted to dive into his bed and bury himself under his blankets where he could hide from everyone and everything. Life was hard, life was too hard.

"Yeah.." Sungchan said in reply, his voice just as quiet as Shotaros. "I-Uh, Do you.. Like Haruto? If you do I'm really sorry, I'm the one who kissed you, I shouldn't have done that. Again, I'm really sorry."

"I don't like Haruto.. I like someone else."

At first, Sungchan was happy after hearing Shotaro didn't like Haruto but after hearing that Shotaro was interested in someone else, his heart sank. He had no idea why. Did he like Shotaro? There was no way he could. "You like someone else.." Sungchan mumbled, "Then I'm sorry. Please, pretend this never happened."

"Pretend the kiss never happened?" Shotaro asked softly, he didn't want that. He didn't want to pretend it never happened.

"Yeah, you like someone else so-"

Sungchan was cut off when lips clashed into his own. Sungchan didn't even think before replying to the kiss, letting his tongue graze Shotaros lips. He had no idea what he was doing and why he was responding to it, all his old thoughts had been pushed to the back of his mind and the only thing that was filling the front of it was Shotaro. Shotaro's smile, his laugh, his voice, his dancing, his everything- What was wrong with him? He seriously can't be thinking like this.

Shotaros lips left his own and Sungchan could only stare at the boy who was looking like a beetroot in a mixture of awe and confusion. What did this mean? Why did Shotaro kiss him again?"

"Stupid."

"W-What?"

"Stupid, you're stupid," Shotaro said, clicking his tongue.

"Why? What?"

"Sungchan, it's you."

The said boy was completely oblivious to what the Japanese meant, his eyebrows were scrunched downwards and he could only gaze into Shotaros warm eyes that looked to hold the galaxy. "What's me?"

"You're that someone, the one I like. I know that you don't like me back though, you're straight.. Right?" Shotaro said, chuckling at the end of his sentence, cocking his head to the side. "It's stupid of me to even think there was a small chance of you liking me back, I didn't want to tell you how I felt because I was afraid it would ruin our friendship but I needed to get it off of my chest. Just.. Please, like what you said about the kiss, let's forget about this. We can move on and just be like how we used to be but I just needed you to know-"

Shotaro was cut off when a finger pressed to his lips, he looked down towards the finger then back towards the owner of it, his messy brown hair covering his eyes and lips looking swollen and ready to be kissed. "I was confused, honestly.. I still am confused. I've always thought I was straight, I have always been attracted to girls and have even been in a couple relationships with them but recently you've been changing my mind.. I don't really understand it, but.. I think I like you too. You mean so much more to me than anyone else in the world and you've been here with me during my ups and downs, I couldn't ask for a better lover. So hey, let's not forget about this. Instead we can treasure it."

just a few more chapters left~!!

btw yall if you haven't watched 'Saiki K' pls watch it it's so mf funnnyy