[ fifteen ]

Shotaro reentered his cabin with a sigh, holding the flower by the stem and twirling it between his fingers. His gaze was kept locked on the flower and didn't even glance up once when he entered the cabin, not noticing the other presence inside.

As he was walking he hadn't been watching where he was going and suddenly bashed into something. Shotaro looked up in surprise to see Sungchan smiling at him, looking at the flower that the Japanese boy was holding. "Hey Taro. Is that for me?"

Pink made its way across the boys cheeks and he quickly hid the flower behind his back, shaking his head. "No, it's mine."

"Awe. I liked it," Sungchan pouted before bending down and tying his laces. "You want to do something?"

Shotaro was astonished at how Sungchan was able to act so natural as if last night never even happened. Sungchan acted as if nothing happened between the two of them just like how it was before the game of truth or dare and Shotaro envied him; he wished he could forget about something so huge within a day.

"I'm actually kind of tired. I already told the teachers i'll be skipping this afternoons activities," Shotaro responded, a yawn following after him. "I want to rest for a while.. I'll see you at dinner though."

"Oh, alright." Sungchan nodded, Shotaro not noticing the youngers expression falling. Once Sungchan exited the cabin Shotaro hurried over to his bed and got in it, pulling the covers over himself and letting out a content hum. The beds in the cabins definitely weren't the comfiest but the multiple blankets that covered him definitely made it comfier. He felt like he was receiving a huge hug and it made him happy, snuggling further into the blankets.

Just as he was about to drift off into a deep slumber he heard a ding coming from his phone which made him groan, he'd have to take his arms out of his warm cocoon.

Shotaro slid one arm out and reached down to where his phone was lying beside the bed. He picked it up with a bit of struggle, the phone nearly dropping from his grasp and landing on the hard tiled floor of the cabin but he managed to save it just before it fell. He brought the phone up into his cocoon and slid himself under the duvet, turning the phone on to see a text from his cousin.

yuta: taro taro taro ^_^
today, 2:43pm.

shotaro: hello hello hello

yuta: you responded :D
how's camp?? r u having fun?

shotaro: yeah it's a lot of fun
i really enjoyed the activities !!

yuta: that's great to hear!
you're coming home tmrw right?

shotaro: yeaa, why? do u not
want me to?

yuta: ahhahah no no it's
not that. i was just making
sure! it wouldn't be good if
i wasn't there to pick you up right?

shotaro: right. anyway i'm going
to rest for a while since i'm tired.
bye yuta! have a good rest of the day ;D

yuta: bye bye taro ^_^

Once the messaging with his cousin ended, Shotaro extended his arm back down and placed the phone back where it was previously. Once it was safely situated on the floor he brought his arm back into the warm of the blanket and cuddled up, hugging a huge bunch of the blanket and falling to sleep within a matter of seconds.

Shotaro woke up to a feeling of hands on his shoulder, shaking him softly. The light blonde haired boy blinked a few times before his eyes adjusted to the light of the room and the blurry figure in front of him that was slowly becoming more and more visible. Once his eyes adjusted he made the figure out to be Sungchan. He let out a small yawn and once again cuddled back into the blankets, not caring for what his best friend woke him up for.

"Taro it's dinner," after hearing that, Shotaro shot up. He would never skip a meal. After sitting up he heard a small chuckle escape from Sungchans lips which he ignored. He quickly brushed his hair down with his fingers and adjusted his clothing before sliding his sandals on and following Sungchan out the door of their cabin.

As Shotaro was walking he stumbled slightly from only just waking up, he was in too much of a hurry to get to the huge hall where they would eat dinner to wake himself up completely. The two of them finally got to the hall and stood in the long line and Shotaro slipped out another yawn, leaning his head on Sungchans shoulder subconsciously. His best friend had a very comfortable shoulder.

"I'm tired Sungchan," Shotaro whined, his eye lids half shut.

The smile had never left Sungchans features, the smile the tall boy had ever since Shotaro woke up. Sungchan let his fingers rake through his best friends hair before realising what he was doing and taking them back, letting his arms fall back to his sides, the only contact he had with Shotaro currently was the boys head resting on his shoulder.

"No, do it again. It feels nice."

He was glad that Shotaros eyes were practically closed and he was looking down towards the floor so that the Japanese wouldn't see his tinted pink cheeks. He brought his hand back up the boys soft locks and let his fingers glide through it, Shotaro melting at the touch. The boy wrapped his arm around Sungchans to help himself balance, not wanting to fall over. At this rate he'd fall asleep while standing. Shotaro was too tired to realise what was happening right now, not even being in control of his own body. Sungchan was the only current conscious one who had a mixture of feelings flooding through his bones. He and Shotaro had always been very close but right now felt different; after sharing a kiss with him it feels like things have escalated to a whole new level and he didn't know how to feel about his best friend anymore. He has tried his best to act like nothing has happened and he'd have to say that he was indeed doing a pretty good job of it but at times like this, at times when Shotaro wasn't paying attention he let himself get flustered with many different thoughts flooding his mind.

It was confusing. Sungchan was beyond confused.

the nct dream jalapeño pictures dhhsnsndk
chenle is wearing a SKIRT and he looks hella good. i never knew i need chenle in a skirt until now 😫😫