[ seven ]

"Students please log onto google classroom and go onto the thing I just posted, it is a slideshow."

Shotaro lazily took out his laptop and glanced over to Sungchan who was seated beside him and was just sitting and staring at the board. Was he even paying attention? He tapped the taller brown haired boy on the shoulder and Sungchan turned to him in surprise. "Huh?"

"We have to open google classroom," Shotaro rolls his eyes, opening a new tab and typing in google classroom. "I hate history."

"Same," Sungchan sighs and takes out his own laptop.

"I'm not surprised," Shotaro smiles as he clicks onto the recently posted slideshow about Korean history. "You hate every subject."

"Well I especially hate history, I don't care about the past. The past is the past so we should learn about the future."

Shotaro scoffs, looking over at his bestfriend and shaking his head. "How would we learn about something that hasn't happened yet? no one will know what will happen."

"Like.. Predictions. You know?"

"Well that's just teaching us stuff that is most likely incorrect. And why did you even take History? History is clearly about History."

"Because you took it," Sungchan says, smirking at the other boy and wrapping an arm around his neck, pulling him closer. "I like being in classes with you."

"Well I-"

"Okay class, I assume you are all on the slide by now," the teacher interrupted them and projected her computer screen onto the board. "I've put some texts in and many questions near the end. Please create a second document to put your answers in there and attach it to this post and once you're done hand it in. I expect it to be done by next lesson, if you don't finish it this lesson then do it at home. And at the end of this lesson do not rush out of the classroom because I have something important to say."

"The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do," Sungchan mumbled under his breath making Shotaro chuckle slightly at the old vine. Sungchan then looked over to his best friend and leaned close to him. "Can we work together?"

"Work together? you mean you just copying my answers while I work? no."

"I swear I'll help," Sungchan shows him puppy eyes, begging. "I'm actually really smart, trust me."

"Smart my ass."

"Taro~"

"Fine," Shotaro sighs. "We both have to do two seperate documents first. You find the answers to the first set of questions and i'll find the answers to the second set. And don't take ten years or I won't show you my answers."

"Okay," Sungchan reads the question and opens a new tab, beginning to search for the answer on google making Shotaro shove him slightly.

"You're supposed to find the answer in the texts she put in the slide."

"How do I find it in there," Sungchan groaned, wanting to throw his laptop across the room. "There's so many words. I can just search it up and find the answer right away."

"No you can't, it just shows up with a bunch of websites with as much information as she put on the document," Shotaro says, putting his hand on Sungchans mouse and clicking the first text. "Read through them all and find the answer to the first question while you do so."

"This will take me ten years," Sungchan cries, scanning through the large text, already wanting to run out of the classroom.

"Well then you better get started," Shotaro chuckles. "I've already got my first answer."

Sungchan looks at him in shock and tries to take a look at Shotaros document but the Japanese boy quickly switches tabs. "But how? you were talking to me!"

"I'm smart."

"You totally searched it up."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

—————————

The end of the lesson was nearing and Sungchan had finally finished his set of questions while Shotaro was already half through the questions the third question slide and Sungchan was shocked. He was glad he didn't do this alone.

"You better contribute at home too," Shotaro says. "I'm not finishing the entire slide by myself."

"I will, I will."

"Mhm, you better."

"Class please put your laptops away and stay seated. I have something important to discuss that i'm sure you all already heard about and are pretty excited about."

The class immediately knew what she was talking about and everyone eagerly put their laptops back in their bags and paid attention the teacher. She clasped her hands together and smiled, this was the one time every student pays attention to her and she loved it. "Okay so as you all must know i'm discussing the new assessment-"

Everyone let out sounds of groans and were mumbling things to one another about how annoyed they were making the teacher laugh and shake her head. "Class i'm only joking. It's about school camp."

Finally everyone's attention was back on the teacher making the young woman roll her eyes. What great students she has. "Okay so as you know today is Wednesday and your years camp starts on Friday and today last period everyone is getting the lists of what they need to bring. It's okay if you don't have everything on the list, you can burrow things from friends or staff. When you get to school on the day I expect you all to show our school values, you must be well mannered and not hyper active and you must show respect when we get on the bus. We are representing our school out there so if you don't show good manners you're being sent back home. There are many fun events planned for you all and the camp lasts a couple days, you guys arriving back at school on Tuesday afternoon which gives us more then enough time to enjoy the camp. And once again I wish for you to be on your best-"

The bell rang and most of the class immediately bolted up and ran out the classroom making the teacher sigh, massaging her temples. She missed the times where she taught first graders. She looked to the back of the class to see Sungchan and Shotaro still packing up their bags and she smiled, walking over to them. "Are the both of you going to the camp?"

They both nodded and Shotaro bowed respectfully. "Yes we are Miss.Kim."

"Please feel free to call me Taeyeon. I'm a good friend of both your families so there's no need to be formal with me unless it is in front of a class. Anyway I better get to the staff room so hurry out to the cafeteria you two."

The two boys bowed again and left the class, Shotaro fixing his bag straps. "I'm nervous about camp."

"Why? It'll be fun," Sungchan pouted as they both walked through the busy hallways to the cafeteria. "We will get to share a room and probably with our other friends too and we'll get to play all these games-"

"It just doesn't excite me," Shotaro sighs. "I'm probably going to be so bad at all the activities and games. And i'll miss my own bed."

Sungchan rolls his eyes. "Stop being a downer. It will be fun, trust me."