[ eight ]

"Have you get everything bud? because when we've left the house and you realise you forgot something i'm not turning back," Yuta says as he pushes open the front door.

"Yeah i'm pretty sure," Shotaro says, following Yuta out the door while carrying his heavy bag. Yuta turned to look at him and raised his brows.

"Well it surely looks like you have everything. What else is in there? an elephant?"

"I put Sungchan in here," Shotaro says with a faint smile, dragging the bag to the boot of the car and struggling to put it in. "He wanted to take a ride in my bag."

Yuta eyes widen, walking over and poking the bag. "Really?"

Shotaro stared at him blankly. Was his cousin really this stupid? how wild he fit that giant in his bag, it won't even be able to fit the entire lower half of his body. He pushed Yuta slightly and shook his head. "You're so stupid."

"No i'm not," Yuta huffs, walking over and getting the in the drivers seat of the car, beeping the horn at Shotaro who still stood at the back of the car. The younger Japanese was startled by the loud noise, nearly falling back on his butt but he grabbed the edge of the car to stop himself from falling and he sighed before walking over to the passenger seat, glaring at Yuta who just grinned at him.

"Let's go~" Yuta said loudly, backing out the driveway. "I can't wait to have the house to myself."

Shotaro scoffed. "You're just going to invite Sicheng hyung over and do god knows what."

"Hey," Yuta said sternly, "you're too young to say that kind of stuff. And no, me and Sichengie won't do anything weird."

"I'm seventeen," Shotaro says, "I am definitely not too young."

"You're still a baby to me," Yuta says. "I still remember when you were five years old-"

"You're not even that much older than me," Shotaro interrupts him, "Oh, I still remember when you were ten."

Yuta smiles. "Awee, you remember? that's so sweet!"

Shotaro turns his head to stare out the window but still couldn't hide his small smile, Yuta always knew how to make him laugh. He tried to act like he was annoyed at Yuta all the time but it was quite hard.

"Your smile is so cute," Yuta cooes, pinching Shotaros cheek. "Awe~"

"Hey, keep your eyes on the ride!" Shotaro shouts, clearly shocked that Yutas full attention was on him instead of the busy road.

Yuta rolls his eyes. "I can drive with my eyes closed. No big deal."

"I would say 'I would like to see you try' but I don't necessarily want to die today."

"Whatever."

————————

Shotaro has just finished bidding his farewells to Yuta who kept telling him to stay safe. He walked into the school and through the halls going to the school field at the other side of the school where all the kids in his year are meeting up to prepare for the camp. He was definitely struggling to hold his large bag and was practically dragging it across the floor making the students from younger years look at him weirdly.

He then felt the weight lift off of him and he turned to his side to see Sungchan now holding his bag. How could his best friend carry both of their heavy bags? was he superman?

"Thanks," Shotaro smiles, feeling good that his shoulders no longer were in pain. He tilted his head and clicked it, letting out a groan. "I'm so tired."

"Same," Sungchan smiles, both boys finally reaching the field, "you better sit next to me on bus."

"Who else would I sit with?"

"Donghyuck."

"Eh," Shotaro shrugs, taking his bag back from Sungchan, "he'd most likely be sitting with Mark."

"True."

"OKAY EVERYONE GET INTO YOUR HOMEROOM CLASSES AND YOUR TEACHER WILL DO THE ROLE CALL!"

"Let's go~" Shotaro grabbed the boys wrist and pulled him along to where their homeroom teacher was stood. Their teacher started the role and choruses of 'Yes' and small hums were continuously heard. After the teacher did the role call she sighed in relief that she knew every one of her students were here, walking over to the principal and handing her piece of paper with the roll to them.

After a couple minutes of small chitchat between all the students the principal started speaking with her usual loud voice. "EVERYONE THE BUSES HAVE JUST ARRIVED OUT FRONT. YOU CAN GO IN ANY OF THE THREE BUSES BUT PLEASE DON'T RUSH AND SHOVE EACH OTHER. AND ALSO DO NOT SIT AT THE FRONT AS THAT IS WHERE YOUR TEACHERS WILL SIT. YOU MAY GO NOW BUT NO RUNNING!"

Shotaro and Sungchan glanced at each other before nodding and speed walking through the crowd. Shotaro noticed their group of friends and he grabbed Donghyucks wrist making the rest of their friends quickly follow as well. Due to all their magnificent speed walking they were one of the first people to the bus and got into the third bus, going to the back and occupying the long seat and a few seats in front of that for all nine of them.

"How long until we get there?" Sungchan asks, already getting bored and leaning his head on Shotaros shoulder.

"We just got on the bus," Renjun says, "and you're already asking that?"

"Well yeah," Sungchan gets off of Shotaros shoulder and nods, watching as more students filled the front seats of the bus, "I just want to get there."

"I'm sure we all want to get there," Donghyuck says with a sour smile, "but right now we're not there and right now i'm trying to listen to music so right now you need to shut the fuck up."

Sungchan scoffs and turns to look out the window with a small pout, watching as other students went to the other buses. How long does it take to get onto a damn bus and sit down?

But finally, their buses engine started up so they would be on their way to the camp.

Although it would take at least two hours, much for Sungchans excitement.

roar