42

You and Seon-Hua were looking at the photos you had taken at the party last time.

As you were swiping through them, it seemd that you reached the last one you had taken that day.

But since you couldn't remember that it was the last one, you kept on swiping and by the sight of the photo, you quickly pulled the phone away from Seon-Hua.

"You scared me there. What's wrong?"

You let out a inner sigh of relief as it was clear that she hadn't seen the picture and quickly made something up.

"I just suddenly felt like stretching my arms since they were a little stiff."

Right now you were just somewhere outside with your female friend, sitting on a bench and talking about some stuff.

"By the way, those guys that attacked you, you haven't reported them yet, have you?"

"No I haven't... Should I do it now? Though I should probably report it with the guys, since they were also there."

You were still thankful of them since you probably would have met your end if it weren't for them.

"I'll ask them if they have time for it now."

They replied fast and it seemd that they were free right now.

And so you all met up.

Your boyfriend was the first to arrive. Of course he appeared on his bike.

You greeted him with a hug and Vinny joined the two of you on the bench.

Some minutes later, the rest of the group arrived and so you could head off together.

"I hope that they'll get caught fast."

You all walked out of the police station after you had given them your statements.

"If it seems that the police can't catch them, then I'll search and hunt them down myself." Vinny growled with a dangerous undertone. It made it sound as if he could jump at someone and beat the sh*t out of them at this very moment.

In order to calm him down, you grabbed his hand and squeezed it a little while you used your other hand to softly pat his arm.

Of course you didn't like them and to be honest, you also wanted to give them a good beating they deserved. But you knew that if you were to do this, the two of you would also get arrested along with them.

"Well then, let's go back home. I don't want to think about them anymore."

"Yeah, you're right."

Back home, you threw yourself in your bed after eating dinner.

For some reason you felt pretty drained.

- Vinny's POV -

I entered (Y/N)'s room and saw her laying in her bed. But her laying position was strange. She laid on her back but her legs were turned on the right while her head was on the left. And she also wasn't under her blanket.

It looked pretty uncomfortable.

So I tiptoed to her bed and carefully lifted her up in order to make her lay straight down since it wouldn't be good for her back if she were to lay like this the whole night.
Then I properly covered her with her blanket.

Since it was pretty late, I also turned in.