20

Right now, you were in school and it was lunch break, when you glanced over to Vinny.

A few seconds before, he got a phone call, and now he was talking with someone.

"Why should I do this?" you heard him say.

"It's such a pain in the ass... Ugh... Alright I'll do it!"

He hung up and so you approached Vinny asking what was the matter.

He explained that Dom had called him, asking him to take over his shift of his club.

"Oh..." you just said.
The memories of what had happened the first time Vinny worked there, flashed into your mind.
You hoped that this girl wouldn't be there this time.

After school, you went home and did your homework.

When it was all finished, you went to the convenience store, since you were running out of ingredients.

On your way back, you met the boys.

They looked pretty depressed.

But the one who looked the most depressing was Jay.

June was telling you what happend, as you tagged along and you were shocked by what he said.

Jay's mother got rid of his bike, and it got destroyed in the dump.

Meanwhile Minu and Dom tried to talk to Jay, but he suddenly shouted to some men on the roadside who were smoking.

"Hey! Get lost. That smells like crap."

You all looked at Jay, totally speechless.

Jay was angering the men and so, Dom dragged him away.

Minu was also running away and June grabbed your sleeve, dragging you along too.

"W-wait!' you called out, but it was too late.

When you were out of their sight, they all finally stopped at the street where you were living.

You all caught your breath.

June realized that Vinny wasn't there, so you wanted to run back, but stopped, because Vinny came in sight right right when you wanted to get to him.

"What are you doing? It's cold, so let's hurry up and get inside." Vinny said as he walked past everyone.

"Wait!" you said, wich made everyone look at you.

"We can't always stay over at your place. Let's just go to my house."

"What? But-"

"Hurry up, or else he's going to do something again." you glanced at Jay as you said that.

"Then we'll get some clothes and then come afterwards."

So you walked to your house alone.

On your way there, you stopped at the convenience store and bought some bandages, plaster and medicine for the wounds Vinny got.

You bought a bit more of these things than you actually needed now, since you thought that they could probably get more injuries in the future.

When you were back in your house and opened the door, you saw the boys sitting on the couch, not saying anything.

You went to Vinny and began to pack out the things you just bought.

You applied medicine and a plaster on his face.

He didn't say anything.

Then after that, you cooked something for you all.

Eating was a bit uncomfortable.

There was an awkward silence between you.

After eating, you washed the dishes and then you said, "There're a lot of new teeth brushes in the bathroom. You can use them and go change now."

So Vinny went up to the bathroom, and the others quietly followed him.

Meanwhile you brought up some futons, that you stored down in your basement, and put them in your living room.

When they came downstairs, you said, "One of you can sleep on the couch, the other four will have to sleep on the futons."

"But we're six." June stated.

"Well... Vinny already has a room upstairs. I have a room that's not occupied yet, so he'll use it. Now lay down and sleep already. You all seriously need some rest."

You went upstairs to your room, followed by Vinny and went to bed.

The others were beginning to sleep too.