6

It was the weekend and you made yourself ready to go to your workplace.

When you wanted to walk into the locker room, you got stopped by the chef.

"(Y/S/N)! Good that you are here now. When you finished changing, come to my office, okay?"

You nodded and went in the room.

The moment you were done, you walked into the office, and were surprised by the sight of two familiar boys.

Vinny and Sung were standing with the same work clothes as yours in the room.

They also seemed surprised by your appearance.

"These two are going to work here from now on. They are Vinny and Sung. Could you please show them what they have to do and how they should do it?"

You smiled at them and said, "Sure! Now then, please follow me."

With a sign of a short handwave, they followed you outside the room.

"Hi" Vinny said as you three left the office.

"It's nice to see you. How are you doing?" Sung asked you.

"I'm good. Thanks! What about you two?" You grinned at them.

You looked at Vinny as he answered with a, "We're doing fine too."

Then you showed them everything they needed to know, and after that, you began working.

Most of the work was to serve customers.

Vinny and Sung went off to take orders of the customers or give them what they ordered.

While you also did your work, wich was pretty much the same as your friends', you looked at how Vinny went to a table where three boys and two girls had settled down.

It seemed that Vinny knew the boys, because he adressed one of them with 'Mamushi boy'.

You looked at the girls who were staring and swarming for him and suddenly felt strange.

What was that feeling you had?

When you looked at the girls, you felt like wanting to stop the to look at Vinny.

But why? Just what was that feeling?

It was a feeling as if you wanted something and at the same time you felt... rage?

But what did you want? And why were you feeling this way?

What exactly was it?