29

It was really dark and the few street lamps on the sidewalks were only lighting up the ground for a few meters.

You were almost at Vinny's house, as someone suddenly grabbed you from behind and pushed you against a wall.

A loud, painful as well as surprised gasp escape your mouth, because you hit your head as well as your neck, were the cut was, on the wall.

Now your wounds really hurt.

You could feel warm blood flowing down your neck as it was burning up like fire.

As you were looking up, you saw four boys standing on a circle around you, so there was no way for you to escape.

"What do you want?" you asked as you glared at them.

"Because of you, our friend screwed up." one of them said.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"At the restaurant! Because of you, we f*cked up, and couldn't get the money, you b*tch!"

Your vision went a little blurry but you kept on glaring at them.

"It was his fault for taking me as a hostage and being so dumb as to loosen his grip."

Now one of them slapped you on your face and it was worse, because he hit the side were the cut was.

You groaned in pain as the blood on your face began go flow down too.

"Are you f*cking kidding me?"

But you tried to remain calm and not freak out.

"So, what do you want from me?"

Your vision kept on getting blurry, as you saw them slowly coming even closer to you.

"Oh sh*t... I don't have the energy to..." you thought before a voice that was coming out of nowhere shouted.

"Hey you a$$holes!! What do you think are you doing?!"

With your blurred vision, you could see some other people fighting the guys.

One of them had red hair, but you couldn't see more, because everything went black.

You slowly regained consciousness but your vision was still fuzzy when you opened your eyes.

Something hard was on back, wich you identified as a wall.

At this moment, you heard a voice shouting, "Hey! Why did you stop me and let them escape?!"

"Did you want to beat them to death?"

"I know it was (Y/N) they beat up, but there has to be a limit."

You recognized their voices as Vinny's, Dom's and June's.

"Hey! She woke up!" June said when he noticed it.

You looked up and they asked you if you were okay.

"Yeah..." you said weakly.