15

You woke up from your alarm on your phone that you had set last night.

As you slowly stood up, you looked around you.

Jay and Minu were also standing up but Vinny was still fast asleep.

You went to the bathroom to change your clothes, and when you were ready, you came back and heard Minu say, "Just borrow some of Vinny's clothes. It's better than wearing your wet uniform, so just do it for a day."

Jay was standing there with Vinny's clothes on.

"Doesn't this make me look like a thug?" Jay asked.

"Well, it's better than wearing your wet clothes..." you stated.

"Yeah, (Y/N)'s right. Now let's go!"

You all went out and made your way to school.

On the way, Minu suddenly turned to you, and whispered into your ear, "Are you and Vinny dating?"

It was as if your body got paralyzed and you stopped walking.

Minu also stopped and looked at you.

"No! How come that you think that?"

Your face felt a little hot.

"Well, you're sleeping in his house, so-"

"We're not dating!" you wisper-yelled.

"Okay, I get it." he said, but it didn't seem like as if he was believing you.

After a few kilometres, you had to go seperated ways.

"Stupid Minu..." All the way from school had been like hell, since your face was heated up and you didn't have any chance to somehow cool down.

Luckily that chanced when you almost arrived at your school.

On the schoolground, you spotted Seon-Hua and sneaked up on her from behind.

"Seon-Hua!" you shouted and hugged her.

She jumped and quickly turned around.

"(Y/N)! I almost had a heart attack!"

You giggled and said, "Sorry, sorry."

Then you two went to your classroom and the lesson began.

Today you had many lessons, so it was already dark, when you went back to Vinny's house.

Before you left the house, Vinny gave you a spare key of his house, so you could enter it even when he would not be there.

After you put down your schoolbag, you changed your clothes.

"Where's Vinny?" you wondered, "Should I cook something for him when he's back?"

You went to the fridge and opened it.

"I should buy some ingredients."

So you changed your clothes to casual ones and went out.

After you went a few meters, you saw three persons standing on the side of the road.

When you got closer to them, you could recognize them as Vinny, Minu and Dom.

They were all out of breath.

"Hey! Vinny! Minu! Dom!" you called each of them out and ambled to them.

The moment you arrived, you saw that Minu's head was bleeding, so you asked, "What happened to your head Minu?", and you looked at the others.

They all looked beaten up.

"What happened to you? Did you get in a fight?"

"Yeah..." Minu answered you.

"You all have to get your wounds treaten!"

"Then let's go to my place." Dom said but Vinny refused.

"Come Vinny!" you said or more like commanded.

He let out a sight of annoyance, but he still followed you all.

At Dom's house, there were a lot of men who looked like... gangsters.
But they weren't scary for you. At least for now

You helped them treating the wounds of the three boys.

When Dom's father appeared, he wasn't angry at all.

Instead, he said that you all would go out eating.
So he invited you all to eat outside.

When you were all full, you walked home with Vinny, followed by Dom and Minu.

When Vinny asked, where they were heading to, they said that they were going to his place.

Vinny wasn't really happy about it.

In front of Vinny's house, you saw Jay standing, just like last time.

And so, Jay enterd his house too.

You helped Vinny with cooking ramen for Jay, while the other boys were talking.

Now you knew the reason why they were all beaten up.

There was a man, Hwangyeon Choi, who posted photos of Mia on social media and Minu went to him and his gang.

Dom and Vinny joined the fight but then the police came and they had to run away.

Luckily they managed to safely escape from them.

When the ramen was finished, Jay ate it, since he was the only one who didn't eat with you guys when Dom's father invited you to eat outside.

"Well then,", you said and spread out your futon, "I'll go to sleep now."

Well, thoug didn't exactly go to sleep that instant. First, you brushed your teeth and changed your clothes after a shower.

Then after all that, you went to sleep.

The boys also did the same some time later.