30

"What happened to your face? Did you get beaten up?"

Right now, you were inside your classroom with having Seon-Hua drawing near you.

"Yeah, something like that..."

"What?! Really? Have you become like Vinny since you're dating him?"

"Hey! That's rude. He's not like what you think."

She let out a chuckle and apologized, "Ok, sorry for that."

Well, you knew that she didn't really mean it.

Since she was eager to know all the everything that happened, you began to fill her in the details with short sentences.

Afterwards, you turned to Vinny, who was standing behind you and asked, "What's with your injuries? Are they okay?"

"Are you serious? I have only a few bruises. Yours are far more worse. I should ask you if you're okay.", was his reply.

You could see him staring at you as he exermined your face to look at all your injuries.

"I'm okay now, thanks to you treating them." you reassured, then turning to your best friend again, you said, "I'll go to the restroom now. You'll come too, right Seon-Hua?"

She nodded and so you both left the classroom.

"I would have never thought that you would start dating Vinny, of all the boys in this school. I mean, he had a bad reputation but ever since you came here, he started to change."

"That's not because of me. It's because of his teammates."

"Oh, you mean the ones who he's riding in the competition with? Hmm... I don't know, it feels like as if it's you who changed him."

"Well, think what you want."

"I actually didn't do anything."

The moment you left the restroom and stepped into the hallway, your ears picked something up.

"... Vinny and (Y/N)..."
That was all you could hear, because the voice that said that, got swallowed in all the other sounds and voices made by all the different parties in the hallway.

But got different thing much about it and continued your way back to the classroom.

- Lunch break -

You went to Vinny and Sung and asked, "How'bout we go up the rooftop and eat lunch there? I have a lot with me, so I'd really appreciate it, if you all could help me lighting my bag."

So with Seon-Hua, the four of you went up and you packed out the things you had.

"Here Vinny" you handed him a rice ball, wich he took and ate.

"When did you make these?" he asked as he was nibbling on it.

"For some reason I woke up pretty early today, so I decided to make them."

While you were all eating the food you made, you were talking about various things.

When lunch break was over, you went back to your classroom.