19

Today was another day of the bike competition.

You woke up really early and made breakfast for Vinny and yourself.

And when Vinny was finally up, you were already done eating, and got ready for school.

"I'm going now. Don't forget to lock the door when you leave. And you can just leave the dishes in the kitchen sink. I'll wash them later when I get back. Goodbye and good luck!"

"Goodbye." Vinny said, and so you left.

When you entered your classroom, you were already excited to watch the race.

The TV was already on and the race would start in a few minutes.

At first the rules were explained.

The competition was held in groups. Four riders in each team had to select a leader, aka the king.

The king has to cross the finishing line in order for the race to end. The last two will be eliminated.
If the king gets eliminated partway, the team is also eliminated along with the king.
So the key is to use teamwork to protect and lead the way for the king until the end.

Now they had 10 minutes to decide who would be in the team.

It seems like that Jay was the king, and June and Minu were there to lead him to victory.

But unfortunately it began to rain.

"I hope that they don't slip and get hurt..." you thought.

On this race, TJ appeared and blocked the pineapple head.

"Why would he do that?" you thought, but then you remembered what Vinny had said to him and his friends a few days ago.

He had said that they should help them win the competition.

That was what they owe Vinny, since they made him get suspended.

All the while race long, you couldn't move your eyes away from the tv till the very end.

"Jay's biking skills really are amazing..."

After school was over, you went back home, where Vinny was already there, sitting on the couch, resting.

"Heya, Vinny~" You gave him a light knock on his head with your knuckles in wich he opend his eyes and looked up to you.

"Have you eaten already?" He shook his head in response.
You began to cook something, and you both ate it.

After eating you took a shower and brushed your teeth. Vinny was doing the same afterwards. Then you went to sleep.

An everyday life where you would be able to see Vinny daily. You had never considered that being real the moment you had noticed that you were in love with him.