12

It was studytime as you heard Sung saying, "Hey Soohyuk, turn on the TV for a minute."

"The TV? Why all of a sudden?" the addressed asked.

You also looked at him with a surprised look as the just addressed male.

"I want to see if Vinny will be on TV today." Sung answered.

"V-Vinny?... On TV??"
The moment he said that, all the boys turned to Sung, just as surprised as the one who asked Sung.

Then a voice was coming from a different direction, saying, "That's effin' ridiculous. Why would a loser that got expelled be on TV? Is the TV station high or something?"

It was quite for a moment and at this very moment, you glared at the one who said that, having the urge to smack his face.

But you didn't do it, as you saw how Sung was slipping up his glasses, then said, "So what?", as he looked at the boy with a dangerous look in his eyes.

They were staring at each other, before the boy was finally giving in.

Someone turned on the TV.

And as soon as Vinny was shown on it, the everyone in this class was surpried.

You were pretty excited, because you have never seen Vinny riding his bike in a race before.

Vinny and Jay were the ones riding in this race.

"Amazing..." you thought and your classmates were reacting just like you.

They were totally overwhelmed by the breathtaking live show.

The presenter then said with an exciting voice, "In an instant! Team Hummingbird has-"

You couldn't hear what he said and what was coming next, because the display of the TV suddenly turned black.

You looked at the person who it was, glaring at him.

The class rep who was standing next to the TV with the remote control in his hands said, "I have something to tell you all! After study-time, there will be a pop quiz-"

He couldn't get further, because a woodstick got slammed on the blackboard right next to his face.

Your classmates were standing with dangerous looking faces and woodsticks in their hands, glaring at the class rep.

"You ***!!! Can't you see that it was an important part? Huh?"

"Turn that TV back on in 0.3 seconds unless you want your ass kicked."

Then the boys began to beat him up and hung him on the woodstick that was stuck on the blackboard.

"Omg..." you thought, "That's a bit too extreme..."

But well, you wanted to see the race too.

When the TV was on again, Vinny and Jay were shown as they were standing in the middle of the road.

"What's going on? The two participants have suddenly stopped in te middle of the race! It seems like the front tire of super rookie Jay Jo's bike has burst. Will one of them have to stop the race?"

After a while only Vinny was the one continuing to ride.

But since he stopped, one of the opponents overtook him, so Vinny was now chasing after him.

He was sticking to his opponent.

Then you could see a shovel of an excavator that was on the left side of the road where the two of them was riding.

But Vinny was still blocking his side, and then it had to happen.

The boy hit his face on the shovel.

But Vinny didn't. He was bending down, so that the shovel couldn't hit him.

Now Vinny, who didn't have an opponent anymore, reached the goal first.

"Is Vinny beating people up with his bike now instead with his fists?
I knew he was insane." one of your classmates said.

Then the race continued and the rest of the team race against other opponents. But that didn't interest you nor any of the others, so they were turing the tv off and did thier own things.

It was evening when you went home.

On the way there, you got a phone call from Vinny.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Sorry but can you take my shift?"

"Work? Okay I can do it."

"Thanks." he said.

"Then, see you later."

"Yeah."

So you quickly headed to work.

When you were there, you saw that there were a lot of customers.

So you quickly put the white work shirt over the t-shirt you were wearing and got to work.

The cafe sure was stuffed, so you quickly had to adapt to the current situation and begin working as fast as you could.

At first you had to take some orders.
Since it was really full in there, it also was pretty loud, wich made taking the orders a little difficult.

But once you had written down the orders on a writing pad, you rushed, with attention of your surroundings, to the kitchen to deliver them to the chiefs.

There, you didn't have any time to rest, because you had to give some, already ordered, dishes to the tables.

And after your shift was finished,
you went back to Vinny's house.