31

Since you stood up quite early, you prepared breakfast.

When Vinny appeard in the kitchen, he sat down.

You set the table and placed the food on it.

While doing so, you noticed that the red head was still half asleep.

So you softly ruffled his hair and said, "Wake up Vinny! You should better hurry up, or else you'll miss the competition."

"I'll take my leave now. You should better eat up and don't fall asleep again."

~ Skipping school and competition ~

Right now, you were lazily laying on your couch and when Vinny passed by, you suddenly asked him, "Hey Vinny. What do you think, should I buy a bike?"

He stopped and said, "I don't know. If you want one, you can buy one."

With his response, you jumped up and said, "Then I'll buy one! Come Vinny, you have to advise me of wich one I should buy."

"Right now?"

"Jup"

And so you went to a bike shop.
But before going there, you stopped at Heri's shop first, to get her to come with you.
You had also become pretty good friends with her since you had met her.

After constulations with Vinny and a lot of advises from Heri, you came to pick a bike fit for you.

It was a black 6KU Fixie & single speed bike.

Matching to the colour of the bike, you also bought a black helmet.

After you paid for it, you went home with your freshly bought bike and helmet.

Since then, you rode your bike to school and to work every day.

- A few days later -

"Hey Vinny! Did you see my jeans jacket?"

"Hell if I know."

After letting out a short sigh, you continued searching for the jacket until you finally found it in your room.

When you were about to exit your room, Vinny's voice appeared and you saw him standing in front of you.

"Hey (Y/N), do you have something planned after the trip?"

"No, I don't have work that day, and I don't have anything planned either."

"Then, do you want to hang out in my house? For a movie night."

"Yeah, sure. Just us two?"

"Yes."

"How romantic." You smiled more at yourself as you thought of how Vinny had come up with that.

He sure wasn't the romantic type but it seemed that every now and then, he could be very sweet.

After checking that you had everything you needed, you went to sleep.