Chapter 8: Phenex V Death

Put some music to spicy things up a bit ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "Come forth child. Death awaits your attacks"

Riser: "HAAAAA!!!!"

He charges at me with a fist full of fire and blasts it directly at me. He jumps back as the flames die off to notice me unaffected.

Y/n: "Is this all thou can offer? Such flames are not even worth the name. They are mere candle lights at most"

He looked annoyed and had something up his sleeve.

Riser: "Tough guy huh? Try my Neverending Flames!!!"

He fires them at me but I'm still unfazed by it. I look at it and see they really weren't going out.

Riser: "Can't fight them off right? Those flames won't go out until it consumes everything-"

Y/n: "Azrael"

My eyes glow and the flames instantly die. Riser's eyes widen as one of his trump cards fails.

Riser: "What?! You.."

Y/n: "Futile. I expected more.. perhaps I put to much confidence in thou's strength. Maybe I should lower my standards on thee"

Riser: "WHY YOU?! HAAAA!!!"

I let him attack me but my cloak does all the defending for me as I look at the boy struggle. All without dodging or actually defending.

Riser: "STOP TOYING WITH ME AND TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!!"

I let him land a punch that does nothing to me. He glares at me before I use my authority to push him back nearly a mile.

Y/n: "Was thou not mouthing off my death as certain? Something easily achieved? I do not need to move even a finger to contain thou's most powerful spells in thy's arsenal. Foolish boy. I need not to even try"

My eyes light up once again as I glare at him. I send shivers down his spine as his legs begin to shake on him.

Riser: "S-Shut it old man!!!"

He continues to fire attacks one after another, each increasing in strength as he launches them, but each is useless at the end of the day when going up against me. He rushes in and blast a direct attack to my face.

Grayfia: "HASSAN!!!"

Riser: "*panting* That should do some damage"

He says before jumping back.

Y/n: "Was that all?"

Everyone was in shock as the smoke fades and my face was still intact. I look down at the boy and notice something in his eyes.

Y/n: "Thou's hatred clouds thy's judgement between good and evil. Start a war? Don't you know my blade swings for the heavens? I shall bring it down on all those who the evening bell tolls for"

Riser: "The hell with your bell?! Riser will destroy it all!! All of you!!!"

Y/n: "Then I pray that thou's immortality can truly save you from this. I'll end it with one strike"

Riser: "Then Riser will have to do the same!!!"

My cloak pushes him back as I pull my sword from the ground.

Y/n: "The Angel of Death descends"

Riser: "I'll kill you with this!!!"

He explodes with power and creates a large Phoenix made of fire around him. He takes to the sky, high enough to touch the stratosphere. He then looks down towards me and smirks as his power oozes out of him.