Chapter 7: Intruders

Ya boy changed his background picture again. Went from Minato to Mel to Mordred. Don't know what will be next but I'll make sure it's spicey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting had proceeded as planned. We were nearing the end of it as they all discussed with one another. I was getting bored of it until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn the find someone important to me there.

Grayfia: "Do you mind if I borrow you for a minute?"

I nodded as I followed her lead outside the room.

Y/n: "Thou has my undivided attention"

Grayfia: "I.. want to apologize about how I've viewed you before. I kept thinking in the back of my head that there was something about you. Something that didn't felt right. Yet, consistanly you've shown that you have no ill intentions"

She bowed her head to me.

Y/n: "Thou mustn't apologize for such thoughts. I am not hurt by those words for I would too be on my guard around a different man. That simply shows thy's commitment to keeping the children safe"

She got up and smiled a little.

Grayfia: "Thank you.. I really do care for all who stands in this room.. and even someone who isn't here anymore"

Y/n: "Did this person mean something to thee?"

Grayfia: "He.. meant a lot to me. When I'd be under the weather, he'd do a lot to cheer me up. He always had a way of figuring it out too. He would never brag about himself but rather, always cared about the rest. He had this recklessness to him where he'd want to put everyone before himself"

She looked happy as she described the person.

Grayfia: "I guess.. I really did love him. A lot. Though, now is a little too late to let him know-"

Y/n: "No"

She looked up at me.

Y/n: "It isn't. I'm sure he could hear thor's words even in the realm of the dead. His soul must be jumping of joy just hearing thous words"

Grayfia: "I'm hoping.. who knows, maybe you may guide me to him when my time comes"

Y/n: "The time for that is not in the near future"

Grayfia: "I'm in no hurry to leave but, I'd like to see him again sometime. Live the life I wanted rather than the one I'm stuck in even though I'll be dead. I just want to be with him once more"

I stay silent as she sighs.

Grayfia: "I appreciate you listening to my rambling"

Y/n: "If I was a help, it was all fine by me"

Grayfia: "It helped. Thank you once again Hassan. I'd like to have your company once again when you are free"

Y/n: "I'd be honored"

We both walk in as the conversation continued between the three parties. I felt the strange aura once again while Issei held onto Balmung.

Sirzechs: "May I ask why you drew your sword Issei?"

Issei: "You can't feel it?"

Azazel: "Feel what exactly?"

Y/n: "It appears that the enemy has arrived"

Asia: "Ene-"

She was instantly frozen as I look over to the rest.

Y/n: "Boy, ready for combat"