Chapter 12: Raikou and an Unepected Guest

I've been surprisingly more into Aqua recently. Just love her character and her ass- Butt- thicc thighs- Personality.. yes, personality. Might do something on her later.. That Gilgamesh x Konosuba One shot I'll be writing soon might require some changes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our swords collide, releasing a thunderous clash as the two of us look at one another.

Ushi: "How dare you harm my children"

She kicks me away while blitzing me from every angle.

Ushi: "HAAAA!!!"

She lands a blow to my stomach that makes me fall to my knees.

Y/n: "Thou's children attacked my students"

Ushi: "I apologize about that, but I'll be defending them regardless for the beating you've laid on them"

Y/n: "That is not a smart choice"

She launched bolts of lightning my way and rushed at full speed around it.

Y/n: "I believe I can't convince you unless I actually try to fight"

It struck me but had no effect. My eyes light as my cape blocks the incoming attack from behind.

Ushi: "I see, you're powerful"

I glare at her from my side view while she retreats back a bit.

Y/n: "I ask thee to leave the battlefield at once. Does thou not wish to see thy children again?"

Ushi narrowed her eyes a little as she sheaths her sword.

Ushi: "I'll do as you say then. I'll leave and won't pursue those students of yours. Neither will my children attempt to harm them"

Y/n: "I hope it stays that way.. because if not, I shall personally get rid of that which dares attempt at taking the life of my students"

She bows a little and just as fast as she came, she left.

*Bag crumbling noises*

I look over to see a man eating some chips while looking at me without a care in the world.

Man: "*munch* *munch* Well that was anti climatic. *munch* Then again, you are OP as fuck so it made no sense why you got your ass handed to you before.. You were holding back weren't you? All you had to do was death the bitch to win"

Y/n: "He senses my stremgth.. No, he almost seems to know who I am and what I'm capable of"

Y/n: "Who art tho?"

Man: "Cut the shit and kiss my ass you bone freak. I know you can speak normally in your head *munch* *munch* Do the shit. AZRAEL"

Y/n: "How the hell does he know so much about me?!"

Man: "Guess I should introduce myself. I'm the famous man labeled as the Genius Swordsman around these damn streets. I'm an even more powerful MC than you. That's why I've been updated a lot more"

He walks over to me and pulls out his sword.

Man: "Allow me to demonstrate my skill. Please excuse me"

He swings his sword at me but my cape blocks it and sends into his stomach.

Man: "*surprised pikachu face*.. That was not supposed to happen. In any case, I can't fucking die. Make me your disciple you bone fuck"

Y/n: "Thou requires discipline"

Man: "Oi, who are you calling a fucking blockhead? You're the one with no brain!!!"