Universes Colliding (Chapter 1)

As I was getting ready to meet up with my (f/n), I saw that the news was about Mt.Ebott and Frisk. She had set the monsters free! But there was also another human standing beside her. She had a green sweater with a yellow stripe, crimson eyes, and brown hair. "She/he kinda cute.... what am I saying? Oof! I've gotta meet (f/n)!" I said, rushing out the house and trying to catch (f/n). The shocker is that he/she never late. "Huh, I wonder where he/she is. I'll just wait for him/her." I waited for a whole 2 hrs. I started to worry. "I'll go check on him/her." I said, rushing to his/her house. 

(Play Music) What I saw there shocked me. His/her body was plastered on the way with a huge gap in the middle with his/her family beside him/her, all dead. "No, who did this? He/she didn't deserve to die." I said, crying over his/her dead body. As I did this, I felt my eye heating up. I saw that it was flaming (M/C). "I guess I've activated my magic due to his/her death. Whoever killed him/her will pay for this!!!!!!" I said, yelling. I started walking home but as I did so, I teleported. "Um...what the heck just happened?" I asked myself. "Let me guess, I can teleport. This is going to be a tough power to figure out." I said, trying out all of my abilities. (End Music)

(Time Skip brought to you by Frisk's determination)

After testing out all my abilities, I was amazed at what I could do. I could:

Teleport

Super Speed

Flight

Gravity Manipulation

Karmic Returbition (Look it up)

RESET

Soul Manipulation

Gaster Blasters

Bone Attacks

I saw all these abilities but there was one that particularly interested me, RESET. I didn't want to press it because I thought something bad would happen. Then I thought of the only person that could solve this, Frisk. 

I thought about Frisk was and teleported there. I saw that him/her and the other human from the news were fighting this boy/girl with brown hair and pink tips, a pink sytche, pink skirt/short, and brown boots. (Start Song) "Die!!!!" The pink boy/girl said just before I used Gravity Manipulation to hold her to the ground. "NO WAY!!!! DO YOU HAVE THE SAME ATTACKS AS THAT COMEDIAN?" the other human yelled. "Uh what comedian?" I asked, confused. "Never mind, help us fend him/her off. Our RESET button got broken." the other human said, ready to attack. "Wait, the RESET button is helpful." I asked. "Yeah what's it to you?" the other human, glared at you. "......I have one." you said. " "Now don't ....mess..... around." Frisk said, seeing you pull out your RESET button. "So I'm guessing this is useful....." You said, right before pressing the RESET button.