Love or LOVE? (Chapter 7)

(Play Music)As I put on Sans jacket, I was just saddened. I had lost everyone that cared about me. When I walked out the door, I saw Papyrus's scarf. I grabbed it and tied it around my neck. "You guys didn't deserve to die.....I'll make sure those 3 pay. And if it were right on queue, the Yandere trio showed up. "Oh, I see, Sans got to you, didn't he? No matter, he was just a pawn in our game after all." Frisk said, with an insane smile. "Oh, I see you've also got the dumb skeleton's scarf on. How pathetic. Why not just love us, (Y/N)? Chara asked. Before you could even react, Betty put his/her scythe around your legs, leaving you unable to move. "Why? Why kill everyone?" You asked. "Because......" Chara eyes went black with black ooze coming out of her eyes. "NOBODY CAN HAVE YOU BUT US =)" She said, flashing a creepy smile "We also gained lots of LOVE while we were out so not even you're attacks can stop us." (Stop Music) Betty said, also smiling. Then a sharp bone snapped Betty's scythe. You were pissed. You were going to murder these girls! (Start Music)

"I'll avenge you Sans and Papyrus, don't worry." You said, both of your eyes flaming (F/C). "Ah, little (Y/N), still wants to fight? How cute!" Frisk said, mocking you. You send her flying with a bone. "I dare you say that again." You said, facing the other 2 girls. "HOW DARE YOU (Y/N)!" Frisk said, running back slashing you. You tanked the blast for only 1 damage. "What......how?" Frisk said, surprised backing up. "Are you surprised because your attacks didn't work or surprised to find out that your still as weak as before?" You said, doing a 360 spin with your Gaster Blaster. "Heh......thanks for letting us stall, (Y/N). You really are the best!" Chara said, pointing up. When you locked up you saw a hug log right above your head. "Oh crap...." was the last thing you said before you were knocked out. (End Music)

(Start Music) When you awoken, you were in a luxurious room, strapped down by your arms and legs. "Oh good morning (Y/N)!" Chara said, kissing you. You couldn't hold on to  anything real anymore, you had nobody but the 3 girls. You slowly started slipping into depression. "NO, YOU'VE GOTTA STAY STRONG, KIDDO!" a voice like Sans said. "You're only delaying the inevitable." A voice said that sounded like, yours. You were snapped back to the fact that Chara was kissing you. You didn't like it but a small part of you yearned for the kiss back. You wondered if you were going insane. Little did you know that this was the girl's plan all along.....