Last Chance (Chapter 6)

I woke again came back to the point where I discovered my powers. Instantly run outside to see if I can find the others. I found them all huddled around tied up by some sort of vine. (yep I added that kid) "Thank you, Flowey. You never cease to surprise me." I see Chara said to a flower, which I assume is Flowey. "Anytime, Chara! Oh, he/she is here. Bye!" Flowey said, shrinking away.  "Ah, (Y/N), you've come back you~" Chara said, winking at me. "My child, why are you doing this?" Toriel asked, tied up and in pain. "I can't have people interfering between me and (Y/N), can we?" Chara said, pointing her knife towards his/her own mom. That set me off. "Last chance, Chara, Frisk, and Betty. Untie them and leave before I blow you to smithereens. " I said, my right eye flaming (M/C). "How dare you threaten your lover. For that, you have to be punished." Chara said, Frisk and Betty jumping out the trees. As soon as everyone jumped, my left eye flamed (f/c). "I'll take you all out, no matter how DETERMINED you are." I said, grabbing all 3 of their souls and kill them instantly. 

(Start Music) They CONTINUE and start to attack me all over. "Oh, (Y/N), you can't fight forever." Frisk said. "Might want to rethink that." I said, stabbing him/her with a bone. "(Y/N), stop fighting your lovers. Just give up to us." Betty said, about to slice me in the neck. I use Gravity Manipulation to slam him/her into the nearest tree and use Karmic Returbition to kill him/her. When I try to fight Chara, she pulled up the underground family. "Try anything against me and I'll kill everybody in this group, one by one. Even though, it's my favorite hobby." Chara giggling insanely while holding a knife to Toriel's throat. He/She pulled that card, my weakness. "Fine, just don't kill them." I said. I got knocked out. Just before I lost consciousness, I saw Chara kill the entire underground family. (End Music)

(TimeSkip brought to you by Betty's Scythe)

I wake up on a bed that I'm chained to by my legs. (NO LEMON. YOU SINNERS) When I sit up, I see Frisk, Chara, and Betty looking at me. "Oh, so you're finally awake. Now you're all ours!" Frisk yelled, getting up and hugging you. You started to cry. "Aw, why are you crying? It's just us." Chara said. "You.....killed.....them.....all" You say, between sobs. "It was necessary and it was fun!" Chara said, giggling. "I agree! You couldn't have done a better job Chara!" Betty said, joining in on the hug. 

(Play Music) You hated life. These 3 took everything from you. You sighed in defeat seeing that your future would be with these 3? Or will it? You try to think of ways to escape without giving it away. "Well be back (Y/N), don't do anything stupid!" They yelled, going away. You thanked God for your luck and try teleporting but realize these were magic chains. Then, you thought it was an angel sent from God. Sans showed up but he had a huge slash of blood on his chest. "Heya....kiddo. Let's.....get out.....of here." He said, grabbing me and teleporting back to his house. "Stay.....safe....kiddo." Sans said, before turning to dust. I grabbed his jacket and put it on. (let's just say that the teleporting undid your chains) "I'll avenge you Sans. On my life." You said, feeling the spirit of Sans on your back. (End Music)