Fighting for (Y/N) (Chapter 4)

As I woke up, I that Chara and Frisk had moved to my room and were on both sides of me. I started blushing. Then I thought of the perfect idea. I pulled out my phone and searched for my wake up and upbeat song and turned it to max volume and put it in their ears. (Play Music)

Within 11 secs, they both woke up, jolted awake. "I'M UP! I'M UP!" They both yelled (End Music) "May I ask what the two of you were doing in my room, let alone sleeping in my bed?" I asked. "Uhhbhh...... they're....wasn't enough space in the guest rooms!" Chara said. "Yeah!" Frisk agreed. That's when I noticed something weird there was dust on Chara's hand. "Uh Chara, what's on your hands?" I asked. "Nothing! Just some pepper! I was making breakfast!" he/she said. "Hmmm.... alright." When I opened the door, Sans was standing there, with no eyes. (Play Music)

"Chara, you MEGALOMANAIC!" he yelled, slamming him/her against the wall with his Gravity Manipulation. "YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED THEM ALL!" Sans yelled, tightening his grip. Then she started laughing. "It was all for (Y/N)! I can't let anyone get in the way of our love~" she said, insanely smiling at Sans. "YOU MANIAC! I KILLED YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER IF I HAVE TOO!" Sans yelled throwing bones at her. She somehow dropped out of the Gravity Manipulation to attack Sans. "Sorry Sans, but I can't have you interfering with me and (Y/N). Soon, (Y/N) will be all mine!" she yelled, clutching her knife. "I'LL END YOU !" Sans yelled. 

(TimeSkip brought to by Chara's insanity)

"No...not like this." Sans said, tired. "It's over, Sans!" he/she giggled, stabbing him turning him into dust. "Now, you're all mine, (Y/N)!" When he/she turned around, he/she saw (Y/N) bound up and gagged. "I'm sorry, Chara but (Y/N) is mine!" Frisk said, having an insane smile on his/her face. "So be it, I was actually going to spare you, Frisk. Now's your last chance." I said, pointing my knife at him/her. "You really think I'm going to give up (Y/N)! He/She mine's and mine's only!" Frisk said, charging at Chara. "So be it!" Chara said charging at Frisk. (Play Music) 

(Timeskip brought to by Papyrus dust ;_;)

By the time he and Frisk stop fighting, (Y/N) has escaped! "Great going, Frisk! Thanks to you, our lover has gotten away!" I said, jumping out the window trying to find (Y/N). "You search left, I'll search right." Frisk said, running away. I ran left. You can't hide forever (Y/N). YOU. BELONG. TO. US.