Once in A Lifetime (Chapter 10)

(So (Y/N) has 3 songs which represetns 3 phases, Phase 1 is Blood in the Snow (Underfell Netural Run), Phase 1.5 (Yes) is Former Time Trio: Shared History of the Past, Phase 2 is Triple The Free EXP, and Phase 3 is Soulnary A Frisk Megalo) 

(Y/N) POV

When I was following Ink, I saw the Yandere Trio destroying the Underground family. They weren't losing but they were losing ground. When I tried to rush back in and save them, Ink grabbed me with his paintbrush and pulled me into the portal (along with Sans and Papyrus). "Why did you do that, I could have saved them!" You yelled, on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but your AU has bigger issues." Ink said.  "What do you mean?" You asked, on the verge of tears. "Well you see.......something has infected your AU which so happens to be those 3 girls. The infection amplifies their strongest feelings almost tripling it and makes them act upon it." Ink said, rubbing the back of his head. "Wait......so you're telling me that.......this whole thing is an infection?" You said, a little confused. ".......yes....." Ink said, kinda smiling. Sans facepalmed and said, "You couldn't tell us about this sooner, Ink?" "Well I just figured it so." Ink said, getting smacked in the face by Papyrus. "YOU'RE TELLING US THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER TO GO TO OUR AU AND CAN'T EVEN STOP 3 GIRLS?!?!?" Papyrus yelled, a little angry. "In my defense, I just learned about this." Ink said, rubbing the spot where he got slapped. "Well, what do we need in order to stop this "infection" or whatever?" You say, a little pissed off. "Well, we have to call the feeling expert Dream but he's currently being held by Nightmare." Ink said, then snapping his fingers. "I have an idea!" He said warping and bringing in three more Sans. One had a blue scarf, gray body armor, and blue boots. Another had sharp teeth, a gold tooth, and a black jacket. And the last on a puffy jacket with cloudy fur on the back of his jacket. "Guys, Meet Blue, Fell, and Outer." Ink said. "I DIDN'T AGREE TO ANY OF THIS!" Fell yelled, rushing in to punch Papyrus. You grab his hand and whisper in his ear. "Ever attack my friend again and I'll make sure you can't walk ever again....." You said, your eye flaming (M/C). "And what you going to do about it, asshole?" Fell said, trying punch you. (Play Music)

You dodged Fell's punch and shot a bone at him which he also dodged. He summoned 3 Gaster Blaster at you and you warp behind him and wait for him to finish. "Wait....how did you.....?" Fell said. "Surprised?" You said, punching him in the face. He went flying and then summoned a barrage of sharp bones at you. You dodged them effortlessly and took him down with 5 Gaster Blasters. "What.....the......hell? HOW ARE YOU SO STRONG?!?!?!?" Fell said, panting. "Figure it out." You said, walking away. It was going to be a long trip....just to stop the infection