Blood to Blood (Chapter 12)

(So I haven't updated in so long, please forgive me! I've been slacking off way too much, almost like Sans, anyways enjoy this new chapter. Also I've had this song on repeat for a week.....send help ;-;)

As you reached the Judgement Hall in Ultratale, you see Delta Sans and Chara fighting, Chara helpless before Sans' newfound bravery. "Human........do you think we should help Sans? Papyrus asked. You responded, "Nope I think he has it under control, we'll jump in when we need too." Almost as if the entire multiverse was against you, Chara started gaining the upper hand, while Sans started to look a little tired, even with his new power. "Screw this, I'm going in!" Outer Sans says, jumping into the battle. You yelled, and said, "Wait!" As you said this, Chara slashed Outer Sans and had a smile on her face. But he came back his eyes red and he said, "Oh would you look at that, the tables have turned." he said, stabbing Chara with a bone. When you didn't look, the rest of your crew has to suffer some. Chara still had a twisted smile as they faded in and out with dust on them. But as soon as that happened, the judgement hall was empty and it was nobody expect for you and Chara. All over the place were the words spelled in blood, 'Senpai~', 'We LOVE you Y/N', 'Your mine =)', and 'Just give up and accept us'. You heard insane giggles bounce off all of the walls as Chara steps towards you. Just then you saw Frisk and Betty walk in, with Blue, Classic, Outer, and Papyrus dead. You tried to attack them but you couldn't activate your magic, you couldn't even move. For the first time in forever, you felt true FEAR. Until you heard, "Hey.....kiddo.....don't give up now....everyone's counting on." said the corpse of Sans. "Human....I still believe in you....come back and save us." the corpse of Papyrus said. "Heh.......you look a little star-crossed there buddy." the corspe of Outer Sans said. "Human......don't give up, we're with you all the way." the corpse of Blue said. The girls looked beyond pissed as you got up with a smile. "Don't worry.....I'll beat these 3." you said, your hair flaming (m/c). Then you snapped back to your senses. You realized that your we're still in the same spot but now all of your team was fighting Chara and Frisk, but then someone swept you up by the legs. "Hello (Y/N)~" Betty said, seductively. "Oh hey you piece of trash." you said, causally. Betty put the scythe to your neck and say, "Oh (Y/N), don't make me get pyshcial...." Betty said, her eyes glowing neon pink. For some odd reason, your soul begins to react to the glow. But you snapped back to reality and punched her straight across the jaw and said, "Really? From what I remember, I beat you all to a pulp last time." you said, hair flaming (m/c) as your hand glowed (m/c). (Play Music) 

Bones would appear from all sides of Betty as she tried to back up and she couldn't escape. "I've learned something new, in exchange for RESET. Would you like to test it out?" Their soul would turn (f/c) as all the attacks start to attract to them, and even if they dodged or tried to run, it wouldn't stop chasing her. "Like it, I call it Magnet Attraction." you chuckled, as Betty tried to run. But then Betty used her scythe to block it and said, "Every move you learn just makes you dreamier (Y/N)." she said, looking straight at you. Once again, that strange feeling in your soul that resonated with her eyes. You prepared a giant Gaster Blaster and said, "Let's finish this." It chased her until she was outta of breath, and it covered her completely........or so you thought....but that's a story for another time....now. Your eyes turn neon pink as you have no control over yourself and say, "Let's have some fun!"..........(End Music)