Meeting The Underground Family (Chapter 2)

As you wake up, you realize what happened you RESET. You thought this would bring your friend back. Sadly, It doesn't RESET to that point. It brings you back to when you figure out your powers. "I'm sorry (f/n), I just can't bring you back. But this time, you hear a knock on the door. "Hel....." You started, but to see a big multitude of people at the door. Frisk comes to front and says, "Thanks for saving me and Chara, I didn't catch your name." he/she said. "Oh... it's (Y/N). Who are these people?" I asked. "Oh this is my family. Can we come in?" She asked. You couldn't say no. "Fine." you said. "Yay." Frisk said, signaling that everyone could come in now. As you see this a couple of people stand out. Two goat people, two skeletons, a fish, a dinosaur, a ghost, and a robot. (Start playing music) "I guess I greet them first." you said. You started to walk towards the two goat people. "Hello, I'm (Y/N). Might I get to know you guys names?" you asked with a smile. "Oh sure. I'm Toriel and this is Asgore. It is a pleasure to meet you (Y/N), thank you for saving my child." Toriel said. "I couldn't say it better myself." Asgore said. "Alright bye!" you waved as you walked over to the 2 skeletons. "Hi I'm (Y/N, what's you're guys name?" " I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH! THANK FOR ASKING HUMAN!" the tall one yelled. "And mine's is Sans, nice to meet you, kiddo." he said lazily grinning. "Oh well. You guys are cool." I said. "You're right. We're 'cooler' than ice." Sans said, cracking up. "OH MY GOD SANS! SHUT UP!" Papyrus yelled. You laughed but you felt a connection with the Sans but you shrug it off. You walk over to the last four. "Hi I'm (Y/N), what about you gu....." You were cut off by almost getting a spear thrown at your head. "Hey punk! You're strong as I've heard. Name's Undyne! Spar with me!" Undyne yelled. "OH god, here we go again!" the robot yelled. "As for me dear I'm the fabulous Mettaton!" Mettaton said. "O-oh! I-I'm A-Alphys!" Alphys stuttered. "Oh.......I'm Napstablook." the ghost sighed. "Alright now fight me punk!" Undyne yelled. "Alright let's go!" I said, eagerly wanting to show off my magic. (Stop music)

(Time Skip to outside (Brought by Napstablook's Swag))

"Alright, are you ready punk?" Undyne asked, spear in hand. "Ready as I'll ever be." (Play Music)

She threw a couple of spears but I dodged them. She tried to use H2H combat but I'm practically mastered that and overpowered her. "Nice try but let's see you handle this!" she said, throwing a barrage of spears. I used a Gaster Blaster to eliminate them all. "NO WAY! THIS HUMAN HAS THE SAME ATTACKS AS SANS!" Papyrus yelled. "Yea, that's weird. Their eye is also flaming (M/C)." Sans said. "Let's end this." I said. I used Gravity Manipulation to knock Undyne into the nearset tree and use Karmic Returbition with some bones to weaken her. "I gotta say punk..... you are really strong." Undyne said, before passing out.(End Music)  "OH MY GOD. I'M SORRY UNDYNE, I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" You rushed over to her along with Toriel. "Don't worry my child, I shall heal her." Toriel said, starting to heal Undyne. "Hey kiddo, come with me." Sans said. We teleport away and he asked the question. "How the heck did you get those abilities?" he asked. Before I could answer, I saw the same guy/girl before the RESET. I think I remember his/her name. "Betty." I said, getting ready to fight.