Bloodshed (Chapter 14)

(This chapter is dedicated to my good and old friend, Maid! Happy Birthday and I hope you all enjoy this chapther)

NO POV:

As (Y/N) just came out of the control of Bete Noire, a blinding light could be seen as they all had to cover thier eyes. A echoed "OH YES!!!" could be heard as Sans groans displeased as Papyrus eyes shimmer and sparkle could it really be- "WHY YES IT IS!!!" Hey, stop breaking the 4th wall! "Sorry Darling, but I'm finally exicted to be apart of the action for once!" Fine.....

Mettaton POV:
"Well now let's see...Frisk? Chara? Darlings, what are you doing in the certain of this choas here?" I stare at the two, but they seem to be only a shadow of themselves as Frisks forms a wicked smile that sends a shiver down my spine, goodness gracious. "Ah yes, the stuck up robot. I was wondering when I can could come to kill you again." Again.....I don't recall Frisk killing me anytime soon. "Darling, what are you saying? Wait....is it for some drama you have going on?" Frisk facepalmed as they just rushed towards me, knife in hand as Papyrus dashed in front of me, blocking with a large bone. "H-Human! You don't need to do this! All this killing for one person! It d-doesn't need to be done." Chara only dashes towards him as he forced to use blue magic on them. It seems I'll need to transform, this doesn't seem right..... "Darling, I might have to knock some sense into you, won't I?" 

Papyrus POV:

The green striped human looked at me like a complete savage, like...a preadtor looking at it's prey. We've tried so many times reasoning with them..they won't listen. They get up slowly as I say, "Human, I've tried all I can....but maybe....I need to teach you a lesson." I spin my bone in my hand as my right eye glows a orange color as I say, "Maybe...this really is the only way."  I sigh as I send out a multitle of colored bones. The human was shocked by this as they took some damage, sticking the wall as they pry themselves out. 

(Cliffhanger again. Pretty slacker I know right? But I've got another book coming so stayed tuned. Sorry I've been out for so long as well. I've just had a lazy streak. So I'll have Pt. 2 of this chapter soon. See ya then! Triple S signing off.)