Never Alone (Chapter 13)

Classic Sans POV

As we were fighting Chara, they still had a sinister grin on her face. "What are you still smile for, ya demon?" I asked, eye sockets empty with the same grin on my face. As I said this, a bone appeared in the middle of us and when I looked up, it terrified me. It was Y/N, but they're eyes were....neon pink. I immediately looked over to Betty, my left eye flaming blue and yellow. "YOU!!!" I yelled, warping over to Betty. They just looked at me with that same sinister grin. "Oh Sans, you really think that you would get a happy ending?" they would walk right up to my face, and slice me with her scythe, which I effortlessly dodged. "Sans....you know you'll get tired soon, so stop dodging and let me win, please?" Betty said, creepily. The part I hate is that they're right, I'll get tired eventually. But, I won't lose just yet, I'll defeat them. "Hmm...pal.....I don't got anymore more puns to say....but I do got one thing to say." my eyes sockets go empty.  "D O Y O U W A N N A H A V E A B A D T I M E ?" I said, my signature line, getting my Gaster Blasters ready. (Play Music)

Betty just laughed as she said, "Just roll over and die, you lazybones!" they said, slashing at me multiple times which I all dodged until, *insert Gaster Blaster sound here*, a Gaster Blaster!?!? I looked back and say, (Y/N), eyes still neon pink. "Dang it....guess I'll have to go all out here..." my eye start flaming brighter as I looked at the both of them, Betty with a hateful glare while giving (Y/N) a pleaful glare. The neon pink dimmed a bit as they rushed at me with a bone in his hand, forcing me to dodge him and Betty with their scythe. I was getting tired fast....until... "Hey! (Y/N)! What are ya doing kiddo?!?!" Outer said, slamming them into the wall. Guess...I wasn't alone! "Betty...ready for round 2?!?!" I said, rushing towards them with a barrage of bones, actually doing some damage against them....now all I can hope for is that Outer can handle (Y/N).

Outer Sans POV

What's wrong with (Y/N)? Aren't they supposed to be on our side. When they got out of the rubble, I saw the're eyes. They were neon pink?!?! "Betty." I said, eternally cursing them. My eye flamed a mix of blue, yellow, and red as I said, "Kid......I'm gonna bring you back....no matter what." I said, giving them a pleaful look. Their neon pink eyes dimmed a little bit more and they shot more Gaster Blasters at me....but it seems like they're not as potent as the last ones. "Kid....just one more last push." I said, getting ready to fight back. (Play Music)

As I prepared more Gaster Blasters and launched them at (Y/N), they still dodged with incredible speed....but it seems like they was starting to break out of it until.....a bone shot up from above me threating to come down on my head which I effortesly dodged. "Dang it (Y/N), how much longer are ya gonna keep this up?" I said, even with my new DETERMINATION, I'm getting tired. "Don't stop now Sans...the fun is just getting started!" A voice that sounded like (Y/N)'s and Betty's mixed together. Just then, (Y/N) dropped to the ground clutching their head, his flickering from normal to neon pink. "Get....outta of...my head!" he yelled, his (m/c) color bursting up. They're right eye flamed (m/c) as he says, "I think I'm back....let's take out the trash shall we?"

GET DUNKED ON! CLIFFHANGER BOIS!

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been slacking off way too much.....but enjoy this new chapter along with the new songs!)