Going Insane (Chapter 8)

(Play Music) As you spent more time with these girls/guys, you couldn't help but feel if you didn't come around, if you hadn't met them, everyone would still be alive. You slowly felt into a state of insanity and felt growing more attached to the girls/guys, almost like you couldn't live without them. Little did you know that that was the plan the entire time. "Hey, (Y/N)! How did you sleep?" Frisk asked, walking in. For some reason, I felt inclined to answer him/her. "Good, how about you?" I said, surprised by my response. "OH (Y/N), I KNEW YOU WOULD COME AROUND!" Frisk yelled, cuddling you. You enjoyed this for some reason, not despising it as usual. "Thanks......Frisk." You said, questioning if you were you anymore. "KIDDO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The voice of Sans yelled. "That's it (Y/N), stop resisting." A voice that sounded like yours. These 2 voices wrestled for control, but sadly, your voice was winning. As your voice took over, you started to fall for these girls/guys. You wanted, no, needed their affection for yourself. NO! You had to stay strong. But how? You were snapped out of your thought when you heard the door slam open. "(Y/N)!" Chara said, jumping on you and kissing you. You kissed back which was to everyone's surprise. "Heh.....thank you, (Y/N)." Chara said, winking at you. You needed that kiss again, so you pulled Chara in a kissed him/her on the lips passionately. Chara was surprised and started laughing. "Great job, you guys. Now (Y/N) is finally broken." What she said was true. You've been broken. You've succumbed to insanity and fell in love with the 3 guys/girls. (End Music)

(Play Music) Until....."KIDDO! Don't give up! No matter what! You're stronger than this!" The voice of Sans said. That gave you the strength you need. Your right eye flamed and a huge Gaster Blaster appeared. "Insanity? If I'm insane, what does that make you?" I asked, my eye flaming brighter than before. "DANG IT!" Chara said, running at you with a knife. "If you don't stand still, I'll break you until you can't stand!" Chara said, swinging at you. "Might want to try that again." You said, effortlessly dodging her attacks, and leaving him/her immobile by making a bone prison around her. Next, Frisk came up to attack you. "Oh silly (Y/N), you know you can't win." Frisk said, having a sword and a shield (like in Glitchtale), attacking you. "And you're silly for thinking that I was actually going to stay here." You said, firing 5 different Gaster Blaster at her and knocking her against the wall. Now all that was left was Betty. Her scythe was way bigger than before. "Heh......you can't escape, Senpai. You belong to us." he/she said, charging towards me. I used my bones as platforms to jump over her and used a Gaster Blaster to blast him/her, only for her to get it blocked by his/her scythe. "You can't beat me." Betty said, charging at you. "And here I thought you would realize." You said, pointing up. When Betty looked up she saw a huge Gaster Blaster holding a fully charged laser. "Oh......crap" he/she said. "Bye-bye!" You waved, watching him/her disintegrating into dust. (End Music)  When you teleported out the house and start running, the world was going black. You wondered why this was happening and then you remembered something. Frisk and Chara can RESET............