Decrypting

Safehouse, West Berlin
February 24 1981

After spending the all day talking about
Fracture Jaw and after I analyzed the intel that Sims and I collected at Da Nang, we found out that I actually know everything that happened.
I still wonder how did I remember every single details in a sudden moment.
I guess my memories are coming back to my brain. But still no memories about Adler.
Something really important should have happened, and this explains my strange feelings around him.
Well, I remember that he was jealous of Sims for taking care of me and the other soldiers.
And the way he looked at me on the chopper in the middle of the dawn, the way he protected me with his body...
No, Bell, you're overthinking as usual. He wanted to protect you because you're his teammate and a woman.
But only if I could remember more-.
"We've finished analyzing the names Bell acquired at Da Nang." - Park interrupts my thoughts.
I raise my head and realize that we haven't finished our work yet.
Park is showing some clues on the massive board; she's wearing a pair of high boots, the jeans from yesterday and a blue jacket.
Sims, Adler, Lazar, are listening her.
Why the hell she's always have to explain everything? I can do that by my own. And what she's explaining is my work.
I'm so tired after spending hours and hours analyzing Russian names one by one.
I don't know why but my head hurts more than usual, like thousand of needle are stuck in my brain.
She doesn't deserve all this attention.
"One in particular."- she continues.
Adler is smoking his cigarette as usual and I can't take my eyes off him.
I should stop to make him smoke.
This is so unhealthy for a CIA's agent.
But I kinda enjoy seeing the smoke going out of his mouth.
"Anton Volkov." - Park reaches the center of the board. "He's a Russian arms dealer working out of East Berlin. Admittedly, his connection to Perseus comes as a surprise."
"We've got kill or capture orders on Volkov. So if we can't get to Perseus, we'll get to his men. Close off his resources..." - Adler gets up and reach the board and talks to everybody.
God, why do I feel this anger in my veins when he goes near to Park?
Adler interrupts his speech and looks at me for a moment. Does he... know?
"Force him out of hiding. Mason and Woods are still wrapping up business in Kiev, wich means Volkov is ours. Gear up and we'll move out." - he says going from side to side of the board.
The reunion is finished and everyone go back to their work.
I notice that only Park didn't think about her business.
She's talking to Adler at his desk.
Why does she only talks with him? Goddamit.
This makes me feel sick.
I carefully try to listen their conversation.
"MI6 has been tracking Volkov for several years; it is my strong preference that we attempt to capture than kill him. He holds answers to a great many questions." - Park says.
Adler takes a while to reflect and smoke his cigarette. Then he turns it off on the ashtray.
"Your preferences has been noted, Agent Park." - Adler coldly replies and goes to work on his desk.
Park seems deluded and goes straight to her desk.
I look at Adler; he's wearing a mustard sweater with his black jacket and a pair of jeans.
He looks so good wearing these clothes...
"Nice work producing that name, Bell." - he says.
I gasp. He knew I was watching him!

 He knew I was watching him!