Redlight, Greenlight: inside

"I'm seeing guards high and low." - Woods looks at the grey structure.
There are a bunch of soldiers down there, in front of the gate, wich we have to overcome to get inside.
"Choose your target." - he points his weapon.
To make things worse a military truck comes near the soldiers and now we have more people to eliminate before getting in.
"We can't get busted or we will alert all the soldiers around. And then... We'll be fucked up." - I wishper looking through the scope of my weapon.
"On your mark, Bell." - Woods says.
Is he letting me to be the leader?
Let's not mess up the mission, Bell.
I put the silencer on.
I hold my breath to stabilize my aim and pull the trigger.

The bullet penetrates the first soldier's head

The second soldier jumps from the fear and looks around; I have to kill him before he screams.
I shoot him on his head but two more guard show up.
"Two more out of the truck." - Woods advises me.
They seem to look in our direction. Shit.

I pull the trigger and eliminate them

"Seems no one noticed us, for now." - I say breathing again.
"Holy hell... where did you learn to shoot like that?" - Woods asks in shock.
I won't admit it but my hands are shaking because I'm so nervous to fail. Relax Bell.
"I learn it in army. But... haven't you already seen my abilities? I know we haven't been in mission together for months because of my surgery but before it we fought together, didn't we?" - I say smiling.
"Oh, right." - he seems confused.
Woods acts in a strange way but I decide to not pay attention.
"What are we gonna do now?"
"Take point and head down the slope. I'll hang back and cover."
"Are you serious?!" - I ask. "I won't make it, Woods."
"You're thinner than me and less visible. If things will start to be hard I will help you from here."
"But it's full of guards!"
"C'mon Bell, you have already done that, don't you remember? Back in Berlin you went through many streets full of nazi, without Adler."
My heart jumps.
Adler.
The memories from last night come to my mind and make me blush.
When I'm with him I feel more grown up and comfortable.
I wish he was here.
"Is that ok for you, Bell?" - Woods put an hand on my shoulder.
"Y-yeah."
"Alright. See you on the other side."
I slide down the slope till the road.