The meeting

American President's Palace
11:29 p.m.
February 28, 1981

Adler's POV

After Woods, Mason and I eliminated Arash we were immediately called by Hudson for a meeting with the most important people of the America. For "most important people" I mean all who decided our steps in our missions.
Even if I'm the leader of my squad the decisions don't belong to me.
So we flied from Trabzon Airfield to America: it was a long fly, but I prefer flying for hours instead of listening those boring informations.
The meeting was in five days, so I spend all the time taking care of Bell on my own.
Ok, not really on my own, Park helped me but only because she's a woman and has more touch with ladies.
But I cared about her situation more than the whole squad.
She was so tiny, with a big wound of a bullet in her stomach.
Go to hell, Arash, I thought when I stitched her points. How can somebody hurt a woman?
Even if she lost a lot of blood, fortunately Bell was strong enough to made it.
After all the injections she was so tired and lost: her eyes were like the full moon on a summer night. Frightful and beautiful at the same time.
She lost her sense immediately when we brought her in the Safehouse, in West Berlin, so she don't remember anything about what happened.
After the surgery she fell in coma... I thought I would lost her, that I wouldn't see her eyes open again.
Some days after we went to the meeting with the President, so I had to left Bell with Park.
Park didn't come to the reunion 'cause she's not part of the CIA, she's only here to help.
I left with the hope to see Bell awake on my return.
When we arrived the President wasn't in the room yet, so we decided to chat about what happened. We weren't alone tho, there were many other people sitting around the long wooden table.
I took place as far away as I could from my leader.
Hudson turned on the TV in front of us and start to talk: he prefers to chat in that way.
"1943. Detailed Information from the Manhattan Project was stolen from Los Alamos from the Russian spy known as Perseus."
After Hudson's word we can see some videos about people from Los Alamos and then an explosion.

"1968

"1968. The Vietnam War. Viet Cong soldiers were orchestrated by Perseus attempted to steal an American- made nuclear bomb from a U.S. firebase."
On the TV the video of a war and the plane crash appears on the screen.