🥀 Home🥀

They chose to adopt them!

Tommy's POV:

(Again tee-hee) 

We went to grab out bags I had Tubbo close knowing we could get jumped at any given moment, being at the orphanage for as long as we have been I've made a few enemies.. Once we grabbed our bags me and Tubbo walked out I had Tubbo walking in front when I felt a sudden tug on my shirt collar following by a harsher tug that almost knocked me off my feet I spun around to see none other then Jason, Pam and, Jeff the people I have beef with without even thinking i swung at one of them to see if that would help me escape.. I didn't work it agravated them more I guess one of them got behind me became i felt a blow to the back of my head I swung my leg back and kicked their knee cap all the sudden there was a blow to the face then to the gut witch ended up in me falling to the ground..

Phils POV:

The boys went to grab their bags I felt good about this I zoned out thinking about all the wonderful memories we can make as a family.. until Tubbo came back my heart dropped I don't know why but I felt so worried  when I didn't see Tommy too.

"Hey Tubbo, where is Tommy?" Wil said his voice laced with worry "What do you mean he's-" Tubbo looked behind him not seeing Tommy.. Tubbo ran back down the hall and I followed him speed walking until I saw Tommy surrounded by two boys and a girl kicking at tommys sides "What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. Back away from Tommy right now before I make you back away." The kids bolted into a different room I picked Tommy up.. He's so light 'They must not feed them enough, I'm sure it's nothing serious' I carried Tommy to the car putting him in the back with Tubbo and Wil, once I hopped into the front i could see Techno visibly angry. "What the fuck happened to him" Techno said trying to be as quiet as possible "When I saw Tommy he was being kicked in the sides by two boys and a girl looks like he didn't go down without a fight though" I said in a calm tone "I woulda killed them" Techno mumbled, I was about to say something but I heard a quiet voice from behind us.. It was Tubbo "H-hey phil.. Could we get something to eat?" He sounded nervous...Why was he nervous? "Uh yeah! what would you want?" "Could we get wendy's" "Yeah, what would you like? Ill order the same thing for Tommy or when he gets up." "Chicken nugget meal, please" "sure, thing bud." Once we arrived I ordered the food and got back on route to my home...No no our home

We pulled up the driveway once we parked I got out and went to wake Tommy up.

Tommy's POV:

I woke up to someone shaking me, at first I didn't care until I realized I didn't see Tubbo... anywhere.. I jolted up and started panicking my breathing got faster and I started shaking Phil seemed to have taken notice because he grabbed my hand and put it to his chest "Tommy, can you copy my breathing pattern and name all the red and green things you can see?" "Tubbo..? Where is Tubbo!' "Tubbo is inside eating he is safe, its okay. Now please copy my breathing pattern and name every green and red thing you see." "Umm.. uh.. My shirt.. your jumper, your sweater, your hat.." While also patterning Phils breathing I started to calm down once I calmed down fully I got up, me and Phil walked into the nice modern looking home although its modern it still has a homey vibe to it I took a look around and finally I found Tubbo sitting on the couch eating. Tubbo looked at me and held food up I'm going to assume its for me I came and sat next to him and grabbed to food.

Tommy.. Don't do it remember how much breakfast you ate.

You are so fucking fat.

Mom and dad would be disappointed to see you so fat and disgusting.

:)

"Tommyyyy."

"Tom"

"Tomster."

I hadn't even noticed I zoned out again until I heard Tubbo calling me and concerned faces 

"Sorry sorry I was distracted" I said with a faint smile I ate a few nuggets and fries 

Throw it up Tommy. 

We sat on the couch for a bit just small talk and watch TV until night time rolled around we al decided we were still full from lunch so they had some small snacks, they showed me and Tubbo our room and the bathroom... That will be handy.. 

"Alright boys, goodnight If you need anything my room is at the end of the hall." "Ok Phil, goodnight." 

"Okay, I'm going to grab my PJ's and change in the bathroom you can cange in here and get in bed." "Tom tom can we still share bed." "Obviously tubs" I smiled and left the room with my pre set out pj's. Once I got to the bathroom I put my PJ's on the counter 'it wouldn't hurt if i just threw up a bit...' 

Phils POV:    

I feel like today's been a success we talked a bit I got to know a bit about the boys...'Whats that sound' I step out of my room 'sounds like someones throwing up' I walk over to the bathroom and open the door... "Tommy?" I walk over to Tommy and pull him into a tight embrace. "Put on your PJ's and I'll be waiting outside of the bathroom."

Wooo done chapter two!! was it good???

Word count:972