🥀Home, again.🥀

Before you start reading I just wanted to thank you all for 126 reads I really didn't expect to get this many reads! Also I am very sorry for not uploading over the weekend I was gathering ideas of how to end the story. anyways enjoy this chapter! :) 

(Phils POV)

The nurse kept coming in to do blood test and blood pressure one of the times she asked about sending him to psych ward but I didn't want him and Tubbo seperated, speaking of Tubbo hes been calling me off of Wil's phone every hour to hear Tommy's breathing or his voice. Techno still hasn't left his side I don't think he will ever want to again.

The nurse walked in which took me away from mt thoughts "Hello! So Tommy the blood tests came back most of the medication is out of your bloodstream so you are able to leave BUT I've made the decision that if Phil find you not eating or throwing up he has to take you to the psych ward or here to get tube fed, and you are going to have to go to an eating disorder clinic monthly to keep track of any weight loss. Understood?" Tommy nodded "Okay then you guys may go now, get changed out of the hospital gown and bring it to front desk." 

The nurse, Phil and, Techno left the room to let him get changed once he was back in his clothing, he left the room giving the gown to front desk and leaving the hospital. The ride home was quiet Techno was in the back with Tommy and Tommy had fallen asleep, Once we got home Techno carried Tommy to the couch where Tubbo was and had Tommy snuggle up to Tubbo. 

I went upstairs and grabbed sticky notes and wrote some positive affirmations down then put them in a ziplock back and put them on Tommys bed, I also printed out an emotion tracker sheet and put that up on his wall after that I went downstairs  and started working on some food. 

(Tommys POV) 

I peeled my eyes open to my surprise I wasn't blinded by hospital lights, Then I remembered they discharged me.. and I was smelling food? I made my way to the kitchen and saw Phil practically slaving over the stove "What's for dinner.. Dad?"  He turned around with a big smile and said "Pasta, I hope you like it!" Tubbo runs in from the living room "Pasta!!?" Tubbo does his happy dance then sits at the table. Not to long later Phil finishes making the pasta and hands us plates Techno and Tubbo where on either side of me, "Clingy" I mutter in a joking tone. 

 after dinner me and Tubbo go to our room I noticed the emotion tracker and positive affirmations and told Tubbo "i'd be right back", I went to Phils room and saw him on his computer I still went over and gave him a big hug, "Thank you for saving me dad" " Tommy I love you and I wish you could see yourself how I see you and I would save you every day if I had to." Phil planted a kiss on my head I left so I could give Wil and Techno hugs too. 

Tommy and Tubbo went back to sharing a bed witch made Tommy really happy.  

This is not the end of the book there will still be three more chapters i'll try and get the story finished by tomorrow though! Also sorry for the sort chapter 598 words