🥀 Fight🥀

(Author's note) Before you start reading I have a warning there will be a lot of angst in this chapter and the next, also holy cow thank you for 47 reads!!)

(Time skip to the next day brought to you by lore)

(Tommys POV)

I'm up first so I picked out mine and Tubbos outfits for the day, I picked out a long yellow hoodie with a white undershirt and black pants for Tubbo, and for me I decided i'd do something different and went for a plain white tee-shirt and black jeans. I put Tubbos clothing on the other bed and changed into my outfit then went to wake Tubbo up. "Tub's it's time to wake up." I say quietly but also loud enough to wake him up while also shaking him a bit, "nooo, a couple more minutes please." He says dragging out the 'e' "No tubs, you gotta get up now, if you don't i'll tickle you." With that Tubbo hops out of bed squeaking leaving his comfort behind. "Well now that you are up I set out an outfit for you on the other bed, why don't you go get changed and meet me downstairs." Tubbo nods and I leave the room making my way down stairs being greeted by Phil and only Phil 'I guess Wil and Techno are sleeping.' "Hey, Toms want to help me make pancakes." Phil questions "Sure!" 'I feel like after yesterday I can trust Phil a bit more.' Phil and I started making the pancakes Tubbo came down a while after with Wil they talked until me and Phil finished making the pancakes and put them on the table we all start down at the table, Techno too apparently he slipped down here at some point.

I already felt sick just looking at it, and the voices were already chanting things like:

'Tommy.. Look at yourself, do you see all of the fat hanging off of you.'

'You look so disgusting.'

'Tommy, you can eat it then throw it up!'

'I mean throwing it up won't help fix that fat problem but it'll help you from getting fatter.'

I was ripped away from the voices when I felt a pain jolt through my leg, Tubbo kicked my shin and was looking at me with a saddened expression and confusion. "Tommy, why haven't you eaten yet?" he says in a whisper "It's nothing, I just zoned out again you know how I am." I gave him a faint smile. I could tell Phil was mentally noting down that I barely eat because every time he gives me food he watches me intently.

 'Good job Tommy, you've made Phil and Tubbo worry about you! he probably knows that you stick your fingers down your throat like a bitch, because you are to worried about what a number on a scale says'

I felt a warm liquid fall down my face, it was only one tear thank god they didn't notice. I shoved some food down until I felt sick. "Can I be excused?" Phil nods he seems skeptical though, I don't care I need this out of my system. I bolted up the stairs and to the washroom, closing the door behind me and locking it, I collapsed in front of the toilet.

(Phils POV)

I remember one of the workers at the orphanage saying something about Tommy struggling to eat. I didn't think much of it until breakfast today. 'Why did he only eat a bit then ask to leave? I'll just follow him to make sure he's not doing what I think he's doing.' I've had experiences with this because when I first got techno from the orphanage he had an eating disorder and mild bulimia, once I got upstairs I was hit with more panic seeing as the washroom door was closed and I heard quiet sobs and sounds of vomiting coming from the washroom. I grabbed my keys and started unlocking the door. When I opened it I felt pained to see another one of my sons in that state, I immediately went over to comfort him and hold him close.

(Time skip to later in the evening)

(Tommys POV)

Me and Tubbo were going back and forth saying nasty things to each other at first it was a joke until i said something that really hurt Tubbos feelings "Well atleast I can read!" I laughed but when I looked at Tubbo he seemed...sad? 'I didn't mean to hurt his feelings' Tubbo's face went red and he walked out of the room, I decided not to go after him so he can have time to calm down.

(Tubbo's POV)

Once I got out of the room I bursted into tears and walked to Wils room

Knock----Knock----Knock---

I knocked on his door and after a few moments of waiting he opened the door at first he looked like he was going to ask what I wanted but once he saw my face he pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong bud? What happened?" Wil asked, his voice laced with concern. I cried for a bit until I could manage to pull myself together. "Tommy and I were roasting each other and it was all fun and games until he made a comment about my dyslexia and he knows that comments like those tear me apart, after he made the joke he laughed and that made me feel worse so I left."

(Back to Tommy's POV)

Not too long later I heard footsteps coming towards the door and the door creaked open. Wil and Tubbo stood in front of me, "Tommy, could you apologize to Tubbo for what you said? It really hurt his feelings." "Sorry Tubbo, I forgot that, that topic hurts your feelings, I didn't mean to offend you. Can you forgive me?" He shakes his head and walks out.

Tubbo wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day, hell he didn't even sleep in the same bed as me.

I'll try and get another chapter out tonight :)