🥀Recovery🥀

(Tommy's POV) +  Time skip to two weeks later          

I was shaking because I was so nervous not just because I was in the car heading to my first therapist session but also because I know how Tubbo gets when I'm gone even if its just for an hour, I was having a war with myself trying to push the nasty thoughts out when Phils voice became present "Toms were here.." I took a deep breath then hopped out of the car with Phil 

I sat in one of the chairs while Phil signed papers a bit later me and Phil were called, I grabbed Phils hand and we followed the lady Phil gave me a few reassuring glances and hand squeezes 'Man he really is like a dad.' we arrived in a small room that has two chairs and a small stress toy  bucket. "Hello my name is Shirley Kell and before we start I'm going to have to ask you to answer some questions.." After she finishes the questions to give me a diagnostic she ask's me something that makes me panic. "Tommy can you tell me your back story?" "Don't Panic Tommy! you are doing the right thing i'm right here even if you can't see me" that was his mom.. His mom was in his head. I calmed down "If you want your dad can leave?" "No no it's okay" I explained how my parents died and me and Tubbo went through alot of abusive homes and what they would do and about the bullies at the orphanage, When I was done  I couldn't even look at Phil I knew what I said pained him to hear.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that alone." They talked about the voices and how to cope with them and they also came up with a safe word for when I needed help because I have trouble saying how I am feeling using actual words before they knew it the meeting was over and they were in the car and headed home. 

"Tommy, I promise I will never hurt you. Ever." "I know." 

once we got home Tubbo practically strangled me in a hug Techno and Wil joining in a few seconds later. Once we all parted I went to Techno "Because I trust you i want you to know my safe word for when i'm in a bad space, Is drowsy." "thank you for letting me know and trusting me enough. Techno says with a smile. 

Sorry for another short chapter next chapter will be longer I promise!

431 words