11 - Work and Sickness

No one's POV

Kuma woke up to the smell of citrus, sandalwood, warm blankets, a calm heart beat, and a hand being run through his hair. "Morning little one." A voice mumbled. "nnnn... no wan be up..." Kuma mumbled and received a quiet chuckle, as he cuddled closer to his source of warmth. "Well we were thinking about taking you to work with us today because everyone has a schedule, unless you want to stay home alone?" The voice Kuma now identified as Yoongi explained to him. "Noooo take me with you..." Kuma whined out, still wrapped in sleepiness. "Ok little one. How about we get you dressed?" Hmm?" Yoongi asked quietly. Kuma nodded his head and held his arms up. Yoongi brought Kuma to Jins closet where his clothes were kept, and dressed him in a baby blue sweater, white ripped jeans and aquatic themed vans.

 Yoongi brought Kuma to Jins closet where his clothes were kept, and dressed him in a baby blue sweater, white ripped jeans and aquatic themed vans

"Their we go all done

"Their we go all done." Yoongi said to Kuma who giggled and held his arms out to Yoongi, silently asking to be carried again. He was picked up and carried to the kitchen & dining area. "Awwe look how cute he looks!" Hobi semi-yelled, making Kuma whine and turn into Yoongi's neck. "Hobi I think Kuma is tired, look how cute he is with his puffy eyes." Namjoon said quieter than Hobi's previous volume. Hobi nodded and smiled towards Joon, Hobi then continued eating. Yoongi gave Kuma to Jin, Kuma slumped against Jin's chest, not wanting to be away from Yoongi. "What's wrong? Hm?" Jin asked, and Kuma just whispered Yoongi's name and slumped further, while also hugging Jin tightly. "How about you join Yoongi today? While the rest of us do other things. Hm?" Jin ask Kuma who nodded his head and gently kissed Jin's neck as a thank you. 

After everyone was done eating, Kuma held Yoongi's hand all the was to the van, he didn't want to let go but Yoongi needed both his hands to climb to the back. "You can hold my hand again after but I need both to get to my seat. So do you." Yoongi tried to reason with the hybrid who pouted and let go of his hand. Kuma climbed in slowly, looking like an abandoned puppy. Once he sat down Yoongi grabbed his hand and squeezed it, letting him know that it was ok and he wasn't mad. Kuma grabbed Yoongi's hand with both of his and started playing with his rings. "Jin hyung?" Tae called. "Yes?" Jin answered. "Is Kuma allowed in the building? he doesn't have anything marking him as an owned hybrid." Tae asked sounding slightly worried. "I don't know. Joon can you call pd-nim, and ask him if Kuma can stay with Yoongi?" Jin multitasking while driving.

Joon called and pd-nim said as long as Kuma is  with Yoongi at all times it was alright, he also congratulated the members on their new family member. Joon relayed the message to the others.

Yoongi's POV

I noticed Kuma was shaking and looked paler than normal so he asked if he felt ok and Kuma just shook his head no, while pointing to his head, throat, and stomach. Yoongi put his wrist against Kuma's forehead and gasped slightly, pulling the small creature onto his lap, wrapping him in one of Joon's hoodies that had been left in the van. "It's ok, I got you, why didn't you tell one of us that you didn't feel well?" Yoongi asked while comforting the younger. "Cause, got hit last time..." Kuma mumbled. I felt my neck get wet and noticed that he was crying. "Aw don't cry no ones gonna hit you for being sick. It's not your fault." "'m cold an hot, I-I d-don't l-l-like it." Kuma cried harder gaining the attention of the rest of the members. "Why is he crying?" Jimin asked. "Because he's sick and was scared we were going hit him if he told us... he's probably remembering all the bad stuff." I explained and they all looked at him with looks full of love and concern. " it's gonna be alright, you're gonna be with Yoongi hyung all day, he's great at taking care of people... even if he doesn't always seem like it." Hobi explained while leaning over the seat to pet his head by his ears.

Sorry I know I said three chapters but Wattpad delegated the other two and kept telling me I was editing this one on another device, so I had to fight with it to give you this one. Again I'm really sorry, I want to give you guys more