14 - Dinner (EXTREAMLY short)

No ones POV

Tae and Kuma ate in the living room while everyone else ate in the dining room. Everyone could see Taehyung and Kuma, especially the three that had been particularly mean to Kuma that morning. They kept looking at the two of them and then hanging their heads down, being scolded softly to finish their food. Eventually Jungkook and Jimin had finished and asked to be excused, Jin allowed it, and they went into the living area. They stood a bit away from the two, waiting for them to finish before interrupting them. Once Taehyung and Kuma finished their food, the older two walked towards them and kneeled on the floor a little bit away from them, and looked at the floor, trying to think of what to say. The two of them hadn't really been mean to the hybrid but they ignored him and made him think bad things. Jungkook started, going on a long rant about how sorry he was for ignoring Kuma, and how he loved him, from his smile, to his laugh, to the way he loves to hug and cuddle, and even how much he loves how protective he gets sometimes. Kuma got up and hugged Jungkook, they cried and Kuma looked towards Jimin, who was just silently sobbing. Kuma hugged him as well, and Jimin instantly hugged back and start saying he was sorry over and over again, similarly to Taehyung. The three youngest of BTS were forgiven and cuddled up on the couch together. Hobi and Namjoon looked on with envy, but not in a negative way, just in a way of them hoping Kuma will forgive them as well. Both of them know they're going to have to work harder to gain Kuma's forgiveness, but they were willing to do whatever it takes to make sure he knows everyone still loves him.