07 - Lost puppy

Yoongi is back home now and recovering

Kuma's POV

I was woken up by some yelling, and it didn't sound like friendly yelling. I walked slowly down the hallway towards the stairs and peeked into the living room from the top. Tae was arguing will another person, I don't know who they are.

Tae's POV

"Why did you get a hybrid?!" My manager half asked half yelled at me. "We asked you and you said you didn't care, we am I being yelled at for it!?" I retorted. "Because I didn't think you'd actually get one, and you guys go on tour soon, what are you supposed to do with it?!!" He yelled with disbelief. "IT?!?! excuse me but HE! is a LIVING creature, and he will be coming with us, weather you like it or not!!" I raised my voice in disbelief that my manager thought this way about hybrids. "Oh and what is he supposed to do?! Huh??!!" He's definitely getting on my nerves. " he can dance so he'll be a backup dancer or he can wait in the changing room areas!! Now leave my house!" I told him to leave because our yelling has probably upset Kuma and probably Kookie. He left but slammed the door on his way out. That's when I noticed crying, I looked towards the stairs and there was Kuma, hugging his knees to his chest. I walked over to him to try and comfort him, but he started shaking more so I stopped moving and sat in front of him. "Hey it's alright, see no more yelling, and I'm not gonna hurt you, I promised that when you first got here, remember?" I spoke softly as to not upset him more but just then Hobi started screaming and running down the hall, and before I knew it Kuma had got up and ran out the door. "Guys stop running, you scared Kuma more than he already was.....I gotta go after him, Jimin you're coming with me." I stated as Jimin and I ran out the door to look for Kuma.
A little while later we returned without Kuma, our heads hung low.  " what's wrong with you two?" Jin asked. " we couldn't find Kuma." Jin hyung gasped. As Jimin and I walked up to Kookie's room to check on him. "Kookie? I called out, he opened the door but he looked like he was crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin asked as I hugged him. "I'm worried about Kuma, not a lot of people around here treat hybrids nicely." He mumbled against my shoulder. "We are too, let's wait a little while before we try and look for him again....hmm?" He nodded. Just then we heard the front door open. Kuma came up the stairs and once he saw Jungkook he ran over to him and kept asking what was wrong. Jungkook just picked him up and hugged him. Kuma seemed to understand what was wrong and hugged him back, "I'm sorry hyung, I won't do that again..." Kuma said as he started crying. "It's ok, your safe now." Jungkook started but Kuma interrupted him. "No it's not okay I made you cry, I did something terrible... I'll except whatever punishment you give me" Kuma said as he got down into a 90• (•=degree) bow. "I understand you were scared, all that matters is that your safe now.... but..." Jungkook trailed off teasingly. "B-but what?" Kuma asked slightly stuttering. "But now you have to cuddle with me and give me attention to make up for earlier." He said smirking slightly. Kuma just looked at him with innocent but confused eyes. "C-c-cud-dling? ...." he asked seemingly not knowing what that is. "Do you not know what that is?!" Jungkook asked in disbelief.
"N-n-no..." Kuma looked down, thinking he did something wrong. Jungkook just hugged him and told him that there was a change of plans, Yoongi is the best cuddler ever so he's gonna teach Kuma what cuddling is.

Sorry this is kinda short, but hope you liked it.