15 - oh no

The next morning the maknae line woke up together but no one wanted to get up, until Jin had called them for breakfast. They slowly got up, well besides Kuma he fell back asleep. So Jimin picked him up and they left their room to go to the kitchen, before Jin beats them. When they got there, everyone but Yoongi was present. "Where's Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked to anyone in the room they all shrugged. Kuma wiggled out of Jimin's arms and headed towards Yoongi's room, probably to wake him up. A few seconds later Kuma came running back down while frantically trying to pull Taehyung out of his seat, when Tae didn't move he got more upset. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" Tae tried to ask calmly but it only made it worse, Kuma pointed to Yoongi's room. Jin got up and picked Kuma up while going to where Kuma wanted them to go, Jimin followed as well as Tae and Jungkook. When the five of them got to Yoongi's room they froze, they was a broken window, clearly marked of a struggle and some blood. Kuma started hyperventilating, he ran around the room thinking it was a joke. "H-Hyung?! W-Where a-a-are y-you?!" Kuma kept calling out until he dropped to the ground and saw Yoongi's hoodie. "J-J-Jinie?" Kuma called out extremely shakily. "Yes?" Jin answered and Kuma held up the hoodie Yoongi had worn to bed the night before. Jin gasped lightly and knelt before the small hybrid. All Jin did was try and put the hoodie back on the ground so the police would have all of the evidence in the right place. Kuma didn't like that and nipped at Jin's hand who reeled his hand back in surprise, Kuma took it as he was gonna get hit, so he curled closer to himself and whined lightly. "Hey, hey it's alright I'm not gonna hurt you, but we need to put it down for a minute so I can take a picture of the room, then you can have it back. Ok?" Kuma hesitated, thinking over Jin's words and slowly put the hoodie back in the exact way it was before the other 2 males came up to check on what was taking so long. "What happened?" Joon said in a panicked tone of voice. "Wan hyung..." Kuma whinnied towards Jin. "I know, and we'll find him." Jin tried to comfort the small hybrid, but his voice didn't come out the way he wanted it to. Hobi looked like he wanted to scream but instead tried to comfort the other two younger ones while Joon tried to comfort Jimin. After everyone had calmed down slightly Jin took a pictures of the room, that way Kuma could have Yoongi's hoodie. After he was done Kuma ran over and picked the hoodie up along with a large shooky plushie. He put the hoodie over shooky and hugged it like his life depended on it. Jin noticed how Kuma unintentionally ignored the two that came in after the five of them, they probably think he's mad at them *sigh* I'll have to have them talk, at least slightly. Jin thought before picking the hybrid up and bringing him to the living room. Said hybrid didn't like that he was being taken out of the room that smelled the most like his favorite hyung. Kuma started crying again, but only slightly. Once everyone was in the living room Jin called the police, who arrived shortly after. They questioned everyone, and then after they looked through the room Jin pulled one of them aside and told them about how Yoongi felt like he was being watched the week before. They thanked the seven boys and told them they'd keep in touch. After they left Kuma looked out of it. He wasn't responding to anyone, the only response he gave was a whine whenever someone got to close to shooky and the hoodie. It was his hoodie that said Damn it's big red letters.

(This one ^)

(This one ^)

It was Kuma's favorite hoodie that Yoongi's would wear, funny enough. Everyone kept trying to get him to respond when Jin's phone rang. He answered and the man asked to speak to Tae, Jin handed him the phone, and when Tae heard the mans voice he was angered. "What do you want?" He asked as politely as he could. "Tsk, that's no way to keep your friend alive now is it?" The man said sarcastically. Taehyung didn't know what to say so he said no dejectedly. The man laughed and said he'd come back when he was done breaking him. Kuma heard this and became extremely panicked again. "Tae? Who was that?" Jin asked. Tae took a minute to answer but when he did no one was happy. The man was the one they had saved Kuma from. Jin called the police and told them they knew where he was and that they would need them to help get him. The police arrived back at the bangtan household and picked the members and Kuma up. They showed him where, while Kuma had to fill them in on what type of man he was along with the various weapons and devices he had. They mad a plan and stormed the building. Once the man was retained the boys went to where Yoongi was but he wouldn't let anyone but Kuma touch him. He clung to the small hybrid, he looked like his hand would leave a bruise, Kuma didn't care, he knew what was happening, and it's not a fun process.

The next chapter is going to be Yoongi's POV and will have warning in bold before the chapter begins.