17

Kuma's POV

I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat that Yoongi was doing better, and explained to them what I had already explained to Jin hyung. I also told them about Yoongi wanting to wait until tomorrow to see them, they complained slightly but also let me know that they understood.

Jin's POV

I was shooed away by Kuma, I obliged and headed back to the others. They all looked upset, rightfully so, their hyung freaked out when they got to close. "Is...is hyung doing ok?" It was Taehyung who spoke up first I nodded. "His injuries have been treated, and Kuma got him to fall asleep... he's probably exhausted." They looked dejected after I said that. A few minutes of silence go by before everyone got a notification from the group chat. We all looked to see that Kuma had explained everything to them and that Yoongi wanted to wait until tomorrow to see them. I then heard a sniffle and then another, and another. Coming from the three present youngest. "Oh, my sweet babies, come here." I cooed, equally upset about what happened but I'm the oldest, so I must stay strong for them. The three of them came over, and sat on the ground with me, with jungkook and Jimin hugging my waist, while Taehyung clung to my shirt with his head in my shoulder. They all broke out into soft sobs. "I know, I know, Yoongi is strong he'll be ok... hyung is here don't worry to much." I said as I rubbed their heads. I looked over towards the other two and noticed that Joon was comforting an equally upset Hobi. I inwardly sighed, hoping that see Yoongi tomorrow wouldn't upset him, or at least not as much as it did today. After a while the three youngest, and Hobi, had calmed down enough for me to suggest that we go home. "How is Kuma and Yoongi hyung gonna get home?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know let me go ask. Yoongi didn't seem bothered with me standing at a distance. I'll be right back." I answered and explained my thoughts. As I walked over I could see Kuma sadly smiling down at Yoongi 'sigh' he might be blaming himself. He is probably still upset over the fact that he told me about the two of them, but I won't say a word about it until Yoongi is ready. "Hey." I whispered after making sure my footsteps were a bit heavy. "Hey..." Kuma looked sad. "What's wrong?" I asked. "He's gonna be in a lot of pain for a few weeks starting tomorrow afternoon and it pains me to know that." He said in a depressing tone of voice. "I feel like there's another reason, other than his injuries." I said calmly. "You'd be right, he... he... 'sigh' he's gonna become a hybrid...." he mumbled softly, but I still heard it. "What? Wait how do you know?" I asked confused. "Because that man was my father, a-and I wasn't born a hybrid... I had pitch black hair and had human canine teeth... then he changed after my mom died, when I was about two....... he started being verbally abusive but then when I was about 4 he started being physical and that it turned into testing his science, which was to be able to turn a human into a hybrid.... I thought I had smashed all the viles, I guess I missed one... the night Tae hyung found me was the day I smashed his work. But because I missed one Hyung is gonna suffer." Kuma started tearing up at the thought of Yoongi being in more pain. "I would give you a hug but he needs his rest and I don't want to wake him. Also we were wondering how you were gonna get home? Since we all came in the same car." I questioned. "I can ask if they can drive me back, and if they can do you mind if we leave first that way I can get him settled before he sees you guys. Also he feels bad about pushing you away earlier, he was just in a panicked state, and he did confirm that my ears were why I was allowed to touch him." Kuma explained. I agreed to let him go first if he could get a ride. He got the girls attention and asked if she could give him and Yoongi a ride home, she agreed and they headed off. I walked back to the others and explained what happened and that Yoongi did feel bad about pushing them away. I also told them to be quiet when we got home, as to not disturb him. So we set off to our home. Hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

Sorry it's a little short but this is where I wanted to end this chapter.