16

!!!TW!!!  Depictions of violence, blood, kidnapping, and SA

You can skip this chapter and you won't miss anything important in the story, other than the details of Yoongi's traumatic experience. And anything else mentioned will also be mentioned at a later part in the story.

Yoongi's POV

I woke up to something being nocked over, and I know no one in the house would be over by my window this late at night so I sat up and saw a decently large man, who looked somewhat familiar, he run over to me and grabbed my hoodie, I slipped out of it and he threw it to the floor, we restyled a little until he hit my head of my desk and then covered my mouth with a cloth, which was probably covered in chloroform, I sighed as excepted what was happening... my last thought was hopping Kuma would be ok.

~timeskip~

I woke up with a groan, me head throbbing. I then heard a chuckle. "Oh? You're finally awake? Good. Now I can start." Was all he said before he yanked my head up by my hair, which I hissed quietly at. When my vision finally focused I remembered who this was, he was Kuma's dad, wait is that why he called me Yoonie?!?! He wasn't a hybrid when we were younger, what did this bastard do to him?" My thoughts were cut short when I was suddenly punched in the stomach. "We're you even listening?!" He snapped. I just glared at him, he hurt that precious ball of sunshine. "Oh! Is it perhaps you remember something? Like who I am? Interesting." He laughed. And pulled a table the had a couple of items, a whip, a knife, and some handcuffs. I glared at the table shakily. He noticed my shaking glare and laughed harder. "Oh is the big bad Yoongi scared?" He mocked, I just huffed in seemingly annoyance but it was actually to let out some air. He first grabbed the handcuffs, and started dragging me towards the wall, I was still weak from the chloroform, but I still tried to struggle. It turned out to be futile, and I was chained up to a wall now.  He walked back over to the table and grabbed the whip, I didn't move a muscle but I was not having a panic attack, this wasn't gonna end well. The first hit stung but didn't hurt to badly.

~timeskip~

After the 20th hit my chest was hurting, I was crying at this point, not giving him any noise though. I didn't know how much longer I could go with making a sound. He chuckled again. "You really are stubborn, here you are with tears running down your face but still haven't made a sound since you first saw me in your room." He sounded impressed and amused. "I'll be back later." He said as he licked my earlobe, I shuddered inwardly disliking him touching me. He walked out a door and it sounded like he walked up some stairs. Alright so that means I'm probably underground, which would explain why there are no windows. So yelling won't help me any. The only entrance or exit is that door. Damn it, I'm not gonna be able to get out of here on my own. "Shit... I'm stuck until somebody figures out where I am." I thought out loud. After about 10 to 15 minutes he came back down with a sickening smile on his face. "Good for you, your little group of friends have entertained me enough, so you get to live for tonight." I didn't think it was possible but his smile got worse. He unchained me for a moment just to chain me to a chair, where he decided to "play" with his knife. He stabbed my leg and I screamed out in pain, he he then created a few cuts on my other thigh before dropping the knife on the ground. He looked dazed as if he regretted what he just did, only to switch to a neutral face and walk away. He closed the door and headed back upstairs. About a half hour later he came back down stairs reeking of alcohol. He tried multiple times to pull my pants down, I wasn't gonna let that happen. So instead he gripped me through me pants. No no no, no ones allowed to do that, stop please. I begged in my mind for him to stop, I didn't make a sound after a few minutes and drowned out his voice. I just want to cuddle with Kuma... Kuma makes me happy... the boys make me happy... will I see them again? I was lost in my thoughts to the point that I didn't hear him leave of hear anyone come in but I wasn't letting, whoever they were, to touch me. That was until I saw white fluff... Kuma! He came for me... I was happy for a moment until I felt really light headed, my lower back started hurting, and so didn't two specific spots on my head. I whimpered. "Shh I know, I know, it's gonna be ok Hyung, I got you, I'll get you through this." Kuma said I trusted him, he's been through this before, and I'm assuming that whatever was on that knife when he stabbed me is the cause of my new found pain. "Yoongi hyung can I pick you up?" Kuma asked softly, I nodded. He quickly but carefully picked me up and brought me outside, I whined and whimpered at the bright light and the noise. "I know it bright huh? And to loud. I hear it all too. You're not alone" Kuma began talking and slightly joking around with me, it made me feel safe. "You see this nice lady?" I nodded after looking. "She's gonna check your injuries, is that ok? Does she have your permission to do that?" He asked sweetly, it made me feel a little better that he was giving me the choice. I nodded again. "Thank you, you're being so good, we're almost done. She needs to stitch up your stab wound and a couple of your chest injuries. Can she do that? Or do you want me to?" He asked again giving me the option, I wanted him to do it. I pointed at him. "Alright I'm gonna let go of your hand so I can stitch your leg faster-" I whined cutting him off. I then got worried that he'd be mad. But he just laughed, but it was a loving laugh not evil. "I know baby but I have to or you would have to go the hospital or have her do it." Kuma smiled at me with so much love. I whined again but let his hand go. He got to work right away, praising me, telling how well I was doing. It felt nice to be cared for after spending a whole 24 hours with that man. Once he was done he dressed it and pulled me back onto his lap where I nuzzled me head into his chest. "Hyung?" He exclaimed I hummed letting him know I was listening. "I've felt this way for a-a while a-and I-I was w-w-wind-dering if y-y-you would b-b-be m-my b-boyfriend?" He stuttered. I made a quite happy squeal like noise and nodded frantically. I lifted my head a smiled at him. He smiled back. "Can I kiss you?" He asked quietly. I nodded again and he kissed me, it was filled with love and adoration. His lips were soft. He backed away, and I whined slightly but still nuzzled back into his chest. Where I fell asleep with him running his hand through my hair and humming a soft tune.

Kuma's POV

I smiled down at my now boyfriend, he looked so peaceful, it was such a different looked compared to an hour ago where he looked terrified and wouldn't even let the other touch him. He even smiled, it wasn't as big as his normal ones but it was a genuine smile. "Is he ok?" I jolted slightly causing Yoongi to whine. "Shh shh, it's ok, I'm sorry go back to sleep I'm right here." I waited until he fell asleep again.

"He'll be ok... his injuries have been taken care of, and he wouldn't let you touch him earlier was because that fucker was probably touching him in some way before we walked in, because when I first slammed the door open, he jumped away from him before he tried to attack me.... that's when you guys came in."  I explained. "Then why did he let you touch him?" Jin hyung asked confused slightly, I could tell he had an idea but wasn't 100% sure. "Well it's probably cause of my ears, he could tell I wasn't that asshole.... and another thing, we're a thing now, please don't tell the others, I don't want to cross any lines with him, I didn't even ask him..." I started tearing up because I just told Jin hyung about us without even thinking about asking him first. Yoongi then shifted until he looked at me. His eyes became sad. "What w'ong?" He slurred his words. I shook my head, shooing Jin hyung away with my foot. "Nothing just sad that I couldn't protect you. But you're here now and I'm not letting you go any time soon." I explained and he looked like he didn't like that I was sad, I could tell he was in some sort of sub space. He whined and hugged me tightly. I hugged back being careful of his injuries. "Let's go home, hm?" I asked him and he nodded. "Do you want to see the boys today or wait until tomorrow?" I asked him. " mmm a'morrow." He mumbled. "Ok, I'll make sure they know, ok?" He asked and I nodded.