12 - work and sickness p.2

Yoongi's POV

Once we got to the BigHit building and out of the van, I pick Kuma up and the 8 of us began walking inside, when Kuma suddenly jumped out of my arms and threw up on the sidewalk. "Aw poor baby..." Tae said sadly, while rubbing his back. I felt like I was being watched but didn't see anyone... must be my imagination. "You look like you're thinking about something, what's up?" Jin hyung asked me. "I don't know... I just feel like I'm being watched." I explained and he just nodded while seeming to think about something. "Y-Yoonie?" Kuma called out sadly. "What's up bud?" "No like being sick..." Kuma said as he started crying slightly. "I know, it sucks huh? But you're gonna be alright... come here." Yoongi comforted the hybrid again. " alright, let's get inside, it's cold and we don't want Kuma to get any sicker." Namjoon said aloud. We all agreed and headed into the building, we went our separate ways, I carried Kuma to my studio and sat in my chair, turning on the computer. "Hey? how are you feeling?" I asked the still slightly shaking hybrid. "'m sleepy..." he said looking like he was gonna faint, he also looked extremely pale... "can you try and stay awake for a little bit longer?" I asked while getting my phone out deciding to take him to the hospital. He nodded his head. "My little one is being such a good boy for me" I cooed, his tail wagged slightly, albeit slowly. I called Jin hyung telling him where I was going and to tell Joon to call pd-nim, Jin decided he was coming with me.
-Once we were all in the managers car, which were were allowed to borrow, we drove off towards the hospital. -
I noticed Kuma's breathing worsen, he started to panic slightly. "No no, you're alright relax, panicking will make it harder to breath. It's gonna be ok we're almost there." I tried to calm him down, it seemed to work for the most part. Jin hyung looked extremely worried.

Jin's POV

I'm currently extremely worried because Yoongi gave up working, and decided Kuma needed a hospital. He never does that, not even for himself. We arrived and Yoongi carried Kuma inside, once inside I walked over to the receptionist, I explained the situation and luckily one of the the few doctors who will see hybrids was still on the clock, so we got to see someone without to much of an issue.

~timeskip~

Turns out Kuma is extremely sick and won't be fully ok a for a week or so, but he should be able to function tomorrow. Yoongi decided to just head back to the dorms after he called
pd-nim  and explained everything to him. I dropped them off and headed back to the BigHit building because I kinda left without an explanation to everyone, except Namjoon. Once I was back in the practice room I explained that Kuma was extremely sick with the flu and has arrhythmia. The maknae line looked the most upset, especially Taehyung. "Tae-Tae come here." I held my arms open with a soft smile, he sped into my arms softly crying. "Sh... sh... he's gonna be alright, don't worry, Yoongi-ah is with him as we speak making sure he's ok. Kuma's gonna be all better soon." I tried my hardest to comfort my dongsaeng. He was still sniffling but seemed to calm down a little. "How about you three have a comfort cuddle? Hm?" I asked and the three youngest nodded, they proceeded to the couch that we had in the room and cuddled. "So how long is he gonna be sick for?" Hobi asked. "Well the doctor said roughly a week or more, but he isn't contagious because it's the animal form of the flu. Also that he should be walking around by tomorrow and by the end of the week only have cold like symptoms." I answered Hobi's question but said everything loud enough for the rest to hear as well.

Yoongi's POV

Once I got Kuma situated beside me after I had eaten and given him a small snack, as told to by the doctor, I started rubbing his belly softly, only to hear a soft thumping sound, I noticed his tail hitting the bed, he was on his side enough so there was room for his tail to move. I softly smiled. "Does the little one like his belly being rubbed? Hm?" I asked in cooing voice. "Mhm..." Kuma replied his tail still wagging, and he had a very small soft smile an his face. "Alright time for sleep." I said and he whined when I stopped rubbing his belly. "Nuuu keep going~" he whined out reaching for my hand. "I'll continue tomorrow but it's late and you need rest." I promises to continue tomorrow and eventually put on Kuma's playlist and we went to sleep. After I texted Jin hyung that we were gonna be asleep by the time they got home.

~timeskip~

No ones POV

Everyone arrived to the dorms and quietly made their way to their rooms, Jin having to be the quietist, as he shared a room with the two that were currently sleeping. As he walked in he saw the cutest things ever and took a picture of them.

 As he walked in he saw the cutest things ever and took a picture of them

He swore right then and there that he was gonna protect the small hybrid.  He quickly did his night routine and climbed into bed, he got comfortable and closed his eyes drifting into a dreamless sleep.