13 - three days later

Kuma's POV

Everyone seemed so stressed, I don't know why, well because I've been bedridden for the past 3 days only having Yoongi hyung around to help. This is the first time I've seen anyone in the past couple of days and only Jin hyung greeted me nicely. The others either ignored my existence or would bump into me and scold me... why is everyone being so mean to me? I didn't do anything to them... I had locked myself in Yoongi and Jin hyung's room away from everyone. I didn't know what to do. I thought Tae Tae liked me... and Jiminie... and Kookie, Joonie, and Hobi... they're all mad at me for some reason... what did I do? Did I do anything? d-do they regret having me here?!? I felt so overwhelmed I hadn't noticed that I was crying, and loudly at that. Jin hyung barged in frantically, and ran over to me. He sat down next to me and pulled me onto his lap, rocking from side to side.

Jin's POV

I had noticed that the others, minus Yoongi, weren't being the nicest to Kuma all morning, he's been bedridden for the past three, and the only one he's really seen has been Yoongi. I decided enough was enough when Kuma ran up to his room and closed the door a little harder than he normally did. I sat the rest down and started explaining to them what had been happening the past few hours. "So I've notice all morning that half of you have ignored Kuma, while the rest of you have treated him like he's the scum of the earth. Anyone care to explain why? Other than you're all stressed. Because Yoongi and I are just as stressed, Yoongi probably more because he's missed work for the past 3 days.... hmm? Anyone" I asked probably sounding pretty upset. "No one? Well just to let you know he's locked himself in my room for the past hour and refuses to answer Yoongi or I. I hope for whatever reason you're happy now." I said that and all of their faces held guilt and sadness. I was about to continue when I herd Kuma crying, weather sobbing pretty loudly. I ran upstairs and barged into my room, noticing Kuma was hugging a VAN plushy, and shaking. I sat down next to him and sat him on my lap facing me. I gently guided his head to my shoulder, one of his hands had grabbed my shirt pretty tightly. I heard a creek and looked up to find the rest at the door. I stared at Yoongi, as a way to let him know he was the only one I was allowing into the room. Yoongi came in quickly rubbing Kuma's back and reassuring him that everyone had loved him, regardless of what he may think. I looked back at the doorway and shook my head slightly. The rest understood that to mean that I was extremely disappointed in all of them. After about an hour Kuma had fallen asleep, I wanted to place him on the bed but his grip on mine and Yoongi's hands, only tightened. I tried again and he let out a whine, while a tear fell down his cheek. I used my free hand to wipe them away, and whispered that I wasn't gonna leave. We managed to get him to let go of Yoongi's hands after we gave him a scarf that smelled like Yoongi. I got up and walked towards the silent living room, Yoongi followed. Everyone sat with their heads down in silence, I noticed the youngest three were trying to silently cry. I sighed loud enough for them to hear me. "You guys seem to understand what you have done, weather it be intentional or not. I just hope that Kuma will be okay after today, one of the things he kept repeating was that he was sorry for whatever he had done... which he didn't do anything but he thinks he did........... and Taehyungs name. *sigh* I don't even want to think of what went through his mind regarding you, Tae. But whatever it is, needs to be fixed." I explained to my already sad dongsaeng. He nodded while starting to cry harder. Kuma mumbled Tae's name in his sleep, so I placed RJ in his arms and gave him to Taehyung. Kuma immediately curled up into Taehyung, his tail wagged slowly, but he still shed tears. "Comfort him." I softly told Taehyung to do something instead of crying on the poor hybrid. Taehyung scooped him into his arms and kept saying how sorry he was and how he wished for forgiveness.

No ones POV

A half hour went by before Kuma woke up, Taehyung hadn't moved and was still occasionally saying he was sorry. Kuma didn't move right away, he listened to Taehyung's mumbles for a little bit, hearing how broken his voice sounded... like he had been crying for awhile. Kuma softly patted Taehyung's chest a few times, letting him know he was awake, and that he forgave him. Taehyung hugged him tighter and thanked him over and over again. He still went on to apologize properly and they both cried for a few minutes before cuddling. Jin walked into the living room to tell Tae to wake Kuma up, but saw them both awake and the soft smile on Taehyung's face. Jin smiled at this and walked towards the two, he kissed both their foreheads and told them dinner was ready, and that they were allowed to eat in The two eldest's room . Jin then left to go tell the others to come out and eat. He was still a little harsh toned towards them, but that was because once He gave Kuma to Tae and finished scolding them they all didn't stay around for Kuma to wake up. They only gave him a kiss on his forehead and quickly left towards their rooms. Leaving both of the young boys to their heartbreak, they didn't even try to comfort Tae, other than Jimin and Jungkook, but they left soon after. He was left to comfort him but Jin had to start cooking and Yoongi left to catch up on some work, saying he'd be home in an hour and two hours tops. Jin let him go of course otherwise he'd be too stressed and we don't need that. But luckily Kuma seems willing to forgive... eventually.