02 - Food and Music

Tae's POV
As I walked into the kitchen, Kuma seemed really down and it was bothering me but I'll have to wait until after we all eat. I put him in the chair next to mine and he looked extremely confused. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I've never sat at a table.... what are those for?" He said while pointing to the chopsticks.
"Those are chopsticks and we use them to eat the food off the plate so it's less messy..... do you know how to use them?" I explained then asked and he just shook his head no. I proceeded to show him how to use them but he still struggled a lot even after I helped him multiple times. Kuma then put his plate on the floor everyone was confused on what he was doing. I was about to ask him when he changed into his animal form and decided to eat that way. It was probably how he ate normally so I just shrugged it off. Soon Kuma began pawing at my leg, so I picked him up and his little tail started wagging a lot, which I just chuckled at, then out of no where Hobi decided to squeal at how cute Kuma was in which Kuma whimpered from the loud noise, "Hobi hyung, shhh your hurting his ears." I said to him and he apologized to Kuma, who just licked his hand in response. Kuma barked once at Hobi, who looked confused until I lifted Kuma up for Hobi  hyung to hold. "I asked him earlier when I was giving him a bath to bark once if I could pick him up or twice if not, so I guess he took that as pick me up for once." I explained to the confused members. As Hobi hyung was holding Kuma, he put his paws on the table and stood on Hobi's lap on his hind legs and just watched us eat, while also listening to us talk.
"So... Kuma.... do you like music? ..." I heard Kookie ask. Kuma just tilted his head. "I don't think he knows what that is Kookie." I told him
"What! You don't know what music is?!?" He exclaimed towards Kuma, who barked twice... so one is yes or up, and two is down or no... got it. Kuma then jumped off Hobi's lap and changed back into his more human form.
"What's m-mu-mu-moosic?" He asked as he struggled to say the word. "Taetae-Hyung can I show him since we're both done with our food????" Kookie asked excitedly. "Yeah sure, just don't play any to loud." I told him as he went to grab Kuma before he stopped and just held his hand out to him, asking for Kuma's permission before he touched him. Kuma grabbed Kookie's hand slowly and then Kookie ran off.

Kookie's POV

I took Kuma to Tae and I's room to show him some music, I set up my laptop and had him sit on the bed. I let him choose and he chose "Friends" by Tae and Jimin.

He looked awestruck after he listened to it.
"Was that Tae and Jiminie?" He asked softly.
"Yes, yes it was, why?" I answered. "BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY?!?!" He actually yelled... and now everyone's in the room because he yelled.
"S-s-s-sorry I-I-I d-didn't mean t-to y-yell." He answered while looking terrified.

Tae's POV

"You can yell no ones gonna be mad at you for yelling just try not to do it inside to much, because yelling inside can be seen as rude... but you're okay." I answered as soon as I heard Kuma start to stutter, I was also hugging him. "Now why don't you tell us why you were yelling, and don't worry you're not in trouble." Tae asked him. " Because I heard you and Jiminie's song and it was the best thing I've ever heard before..." he said in a voice only audible to me because I was hugging him. "Oh? Is that so? You think Jiminie and I's song was the best? Well that's a good thing. And thank you." I had repeated what he said but made it sound like I was only talking to him so the rest of my hyungs could understand.... they all started smiling, especially Jiminie hyung. " Alright everyone we have a long day tomorrow so let's rest up and good to sleep." Jin hyung said. "Yes hyung." Everyone, but Kuma, replies in unison. "Am I really allowed to sleep?" Kuma asked Kookie and I. "Yes, now lay down and go to sleep" I said while laying him down on his queen sized bed. "Goodnight Tae." "Goodnight Kookie." Goodnight Kuma." Goodnight Kookie."

Sorry it's kinda short, I didn't really know how to end this chapter. The next one will be longer. I promise.