04 + a question

Would anyone want to see any of the members be hybrids or no?

Tae's POV

I woke up due to Jimin shaking me. "What, what is it?" I asked. "First of all, I can't leave cause Kuma's against the door, and second of all, why am I here?" He questioned. I looked over towards Kuma and found him asleep against the door, and I looked towards Jungkook who was looking towards me, waiting for an answer as well. "Well Kuma had a REALLY bad nightmare last night, so bad that he checked to see if the two of you were still breathing, he checked on Kookie, then left and checked on you. He also picked you up and brought you in here, along with your pillows and blankets. Also he wrote a note for Hobi, telling him where you are in case he woke up in the middle of the night." I explained. I also texted Jin Hyung about the whole thing. Also they both looked like they felt bad for him. "Oh? Was he guarding us?" Jimin asked me. "It seems like it, he really didn't say much other than telling me I needed sleep more than he did because his body is used to not sleeping." I replied. "Ah, that makes sense, as samoyeds are very family oriented dogs, he probably sees us three as family or something similar because we've interacted with him the most, especially you two, you were the first to speak to him, I may have seen him second but he passed out right after he got in the van. So I didn't have time to talk to him." Kookie finally said something. *thud* "mmm" Kuma made a noise of discomfort, then he sat sat up right away looked at all three of us and stood up. He approached Jimin first and hugged him, then went to Kookie and did the same thing, next he hugged me. He then went to Kookie and LITERALLY dragged him towards Jimin and I and connected his had to mine "no let go." Was all he said as he did it, then connected Jimin's hand to Kookie's and repeated what he said to Kookie and I to him, then he grabbed my hand and said " no let go?" But it was more of a question. "I won't let go, I promise." I responded. He just smiled slightly and nodded then looked at the other two and waited for them to respond. "We won't let go either." They said. Then Kuma started walking, before he stopped and looked at us, "let go for clothes the no let go again." He told us, cause Kookie and I were in our boxers still. After we were all done changing, I changed him into a new Hoodie and a boxers. He dragged us downstairs into the kitchen, where the rest were and had use sit down and eat, which was really hard for Kookie cause his dominant hand was currently being held by Jimin's hand.

Jin's POV

We waited for the four youngest so we could eat, but when they all came down they were holding hands(?) and Kuma was dragging them, they all sat down but didn't let go of each others hands. "Um what's happening?" I asked them and Kuma replied with "no let go, no let go, no let go." Which confused me even further.
Until Tae replied with "he won't let us let go or he has a panic attack, due to what I texted you about." "Ooooh, ok but how is Kookie gonna eat?" I asked and Kuma stood up and almost broke Tae's arm, undid Jimin and Kookie's hands then connected Kookie's other hand to Jimin's, "there now eat." He said then sat back down and ate his food, he was using a fork to make it easier for him to eat.

Kuma's POV

When we were all done eating we had to leave because they needed to buy things for me before we went to where they work, like pants, my own boxers that would be better for my tail, and my own shirts. Along with other things that would benefit me as well. Also Tae said he was gonna get me a collar... YAAY!

Tae's POV

"Hey Yoongi hyung, what does it mean to get a hybrid a collar?" I asked because Kuma's reaction confused me. He just looked at me wide eyed for a second before replying with "it means you basically own them, like a pet, in a way, like you can tell them no to things and they should listen to you but that also means that they are your responsibility, like a pet, also that you would be the one that has to set the rules with them, and you decide what happens if they don't follow them. Also you would be their main caregiver type person, like you would a child, in a way, and the last thing is that they become bonded to you so if anyone try's to get near you and they don't like it they might growl or hiss depending on what type of animal they are, I'm assuming you're talking about Kuma so he might growl at someone if you try to date anyone." I just nodded and tried to process everything he said. "So would that make him a romantic partner to me if I buy him a collar?" "In a way... yeah, because they're a hybrid they react differently to being "owned" because they're also a human in a way, why?" He asked. "Cause I may have told him that I might buy him a collar..." I replied reluctantly. He stopped walking and started at me, I could tell he wanted to either slap me or yell at me, or both, not out of hate but because he probably thought I was stupid or something. "Your dumb, sometimes, you know that right?" He asked. "I'm sorry, I just wanted him to be happy." I replied sadly. "Do I have to tell him that the collar has to wait, now?" "You probably should." He replied "ok."
"Hey Kuma, can I, ah, talk to you for a sec? Please?" I asked him. "Sure." "Um, I-ah- mm, the - ah collar is going to - ah - have to wait a little bit because, I - ah - we won't have time to stop at a hybrid shop to get it because the one I want to take you to is pretty far away, so we will have to get it at another time... ok?" I asked
He looked pretty upset but replied with and ok, Jimin, Kookie, Kuma and I were all still holding hands. "You can let go now but stay near me, please?" He asked me quietly, "sure, do you want me to tell them?" I asked and he nodded. "We can let go now but we have to stay relatively close to him, so same room type of deal, ok?" I asked the other two, they also nodded while smiling slightly. I looked back towards Kuma, who looked like he was gonna pass out so I laid him down on my lap and started partying his head, he flinched at first but then relaxed a lot, he eventually fell asleep.