06

(I'm going to make it so Yoongi has his appendicitis surgery now instead of having it back in 2013, I'm sorry if this upsets anyone)

Yoongi's POV

Kuma was just waking up as we arrived at the dorms, he looked at everyone and then at me, he then proceeded to hold my hand again, even as we got out, and once we were inside he only let go once the door was closed. He proceeded to follow me everywhere though. Like when I went to the kitchen he followed me there and back out into the living room and sat down, he sat down next to me. This went on for about an hour before he tried to follow me into the bathroom. "Kuma you can't follow me into the bathroom." ... "B-b-but y-you're h-hurt-t
and I-I w-wanna m-make sure y-you're okay." He replied sadly, and childlike. "How about you wait outside the door and if I need anything I'll tell you. Okay?" I suggested and he nodded and sat next to the door. I closed the door and did my business but decided to let the rest know that Kuma following me is worrying me, cause dog hybrids are usually good at sensing when something else is going on before you know.

~ Text ~
Yoongi:
Guys why is Kuma following me everywhere? It's starting to worry me.

Taehyung:
Maybe he's worried about you? I don't really know he hasn't spent a lot of time with you, maybe it's something else?

Jin:
Maybe you should go to the doctor tomorrow, and have them make sure everything is alright.

Suga:
Alright thanks Tae, and Jin I'll try to go tomorrow.

Time skip to night time

No ones POV

Kuma has insisted on sleeping in the same room as Yoongi, who eventually let him, Taehyung was a little jealous but let it go, because Kuma would be worrying all night if he wasn't with Yoongi. Yoongi laid down and Kuma climbed in next to him and curled into his side, under the covers. Kuma ended up being shaken awake by Yoongi. "Hmmm?" Kuma hummed in acknowledgment. Yoongi then proceeded to tell Kuma the he had a bad feeling and wanted to go to the doctor, because "I've been having really bad stomach pain and food hasn't worked well for me for the past few days." Kuma nodded and got changed. He then went and told Jin what was going on and he agreed to drive them to the hospital.

-at the hospital-

The doctors took Yoongi in for some test, Kuma couldn't go with him, he had to stay with Jin. Kuma's worry increased when the doctor came out without him. "Friends of Min Yoongi?" The doctor called, Jin stood up with Kuma in his arms. "Yes? That would be us." He answered. "Come with me." He said and the Doctor and Jin started walking to somewhere more private. "Well it seems that Mr. Min has appendicitis, and requires surgery immediately."the doctor took a breath and continued. "He is currently in surgery but he asked me to tell someone named Kuma, to not worry too much." The doctor relayed Yoongi's message. Jin nodded and Kuma stayed silent. The doctor lead the two of them back to the waiting area where Jin called Namjoon to tell him what's going on, it was also about 6:30 in the morning so it's only a half hour earlier to when Join wakes up.

~Phone call~

Joon:
"Hey Jin? What's up? Why are you calling me?"

Jin:
"It's Yoongi... he... um he woke up earlier this morning because he felt something was off and um he's in surgery right now.... Kuma looks like he's gonna throw up or pass out and I don't know what to do."

Joon:
"I'll wake the others up and we'll come to you guys, the maknae's should now how to help Kuma. Okay?"

Jin:
"Yeah....... sounds good.... bye.."

~end of call~

Jin looked down at Kuma to see that he was crying. "Aww don't cry Yoongi is gonna be alright." Job tried to comfort the small hybrid in his lap.
"B-b-but w-w-what I-if he d-d-d-doesn't
w-w-wake u-up???" Kuma sobbed. "Now now we don't think like that we should always think positively about stuff like this okay?" Jin slightly scolded the younger. Kuma nodded but continued to silently sob, it broke Jins heart to see the once shy but lively hybrid worry so much. Jin tried to rub his head to help him feel a little better but it barely seemed to work. The rest of the members then walked in and once Taehyung saw Kuma he practically ran over. "Hey Kuma it's Tae." Tae's said as he picked Kuma off of Jin, Kuma turned around and silently sobbed onto Tae's shoulder instead of Jin's. Jin looked over at the hybrid sadly. "Hey? Hyung are you alright?" Joon asked Jin, who nodded, "yeah but it breaks my heart seeing Kuma like this, I know Yoongi's gonna be fine, but he doesn't." Jin sad sadly. Tae was rocking Kuma back and forth which seemed to sooth him asleep. Tae sighed..."he seems so worried... aish cried himself to sleep, poor baby." Tae mostly mumbled to himself but Jungkook and Jimin heard him. Jimin put a hand on Tae's thigh/knee as a way to comfort him.

-timeskip-

Yoongi was out of surgery and Kuma was still asleep, but he started whining and murmuring in his sleep. Tae heard him mumble Yoongi's name and smiled slightly, it was also a sad smile. When Yoongi woke up he was disoriented for a few minutes. But once he could think properly he looked around and spotted Tae, Kuma and Jin. "How is he?" Yoongi asked Tae, who jumped in surprise because he didn't realize Yoongi was awake. "Worried... very worried." Tae answered sadly. Yoongi smiled slightly and told Tae to bring Kuma over to him. "But you just got out of surgery." Tae protested. "I'll be fine just lay him on my left side, and he'll be fine." Tae did as told and once Kuma was laying next Yoongi he smiled slightly in his sleep and cuddled closer to Yoongi who started to play with his hair. "Is everyone else here?" Yoongi asked the other two in the room. "Yeah they went to get food for everyone, the doctor said you won't be able to eat properly for a while tho... so Joonie is going to get you some food from the doctors." Jin informed Yoongi who just smiled and nodded. "Wake me up when they get back?" Yoongi asked and Jin nodded.